|• Chapter 8 •|

July 12th 2021|7:30 pm | Third Person POV

I

t has been at least a month since Y/N and Technoblade have met each other, the two are now currently playing on the DumplingsSMP at the moment. somewhat flirting with each other for content purposes time to time because, you know, The man needs clout.

"O- JESUS CHRIST-"

The H/C female shrieked before taking a breath, They had turned their minecraft player to the side and one of her fans literally popped out of nowwhere and scared the shit outta her. Sadly for her, she was streaming and 16k people just witness that, spamming her chat with cat emotes.
(H/C = Hair Color)

"EH?!"

"That literally almost gave me a heartattack-"

The girl spoke as their voice did a small voicecrack, before sighing and as the fan who scared the daylights out of her. Dropped a flower infront of her and a sign that said "Sorry :(". Y/N genuinely smiled and just nodded their minecraft character at them befire running away. Currently, she was making a underwater base in a large lake that was near the town. Yes, Herself and her fans made a rather large town, (mostly two fans that are huge building fans) and it looked pretty.

While Y/N was building her base with Techno talking about something as he was making his own base. But after a few minutes, The female took a look at the server chat and almost started giggling.

TommyInnit has joined the game
Tubbo has joined the game
Pogmans: hello! :D
Jade198: lol hi
TommyInnit was killed by GayNotFound using [small child]

"Imagine being killed by GayNotFound, couldn't be me-"

After a few seconds, the two started laughing as Tommy started raging in the chat and now was chasing GayNotFound with two sticks. Until they turned around and now TommyInnit was being chased, it made Y/N laughed even harder to the point where tears were threatening to come out of her eyes. After a few minutes, the woman pulled herself together and was soon caught off guard by the man himself.

"You okay, N/N?"
(N/N = Nickname)

"YOU DO CARE!"

"Heh?!-"

And before he knew it, she appeared right infront of him, punching him off the mountain he was on. Luckily, there was water and he moved his character to look up at the said female.

"In my defense, i did that on purpose with no regrets"

"BrUhHhH"

After what the monotonous male said, Y/N was in a laughing fit once again.

.................

"Just tell him already!"

"Go tell Niki and maybe i will!"

Ding!

After her stream and callling with Technoblade, Wilbur called her and the two just started talking about their day. But the topic of crushes came up and here we are, with Y/N leaving the call with a laugh before looking at the time on her computer screen.

'11:45 pm.. mighy as well just watch videos or something.'

The 5'8 female thought before she pulled youtube up on her PC and started scrolling through her recommendation. She was watching a few videos from underrated channels, posting a positive comment or some animations she was included with a positive comment. The girl was truly impressed by the artist's effort and talent since most of the time, she has to force herself to stream or do anything productive. Because, sleep is nice and doing nothing is a great choice.

Before she knew it, her eyes fell droopy so she folded her arms on the light wooden table. Put her head them and got comfortable, before slowly falling asleep.

..............

If you have time, please consider checking out my friends book, JELLYAPPLESS. Pretty writing and cool ship 🤩

Also, ya girl isn't shipping Wilbur and Niki at all. Since they both stated they don't want to be shipped together, i did that for joking proposes, please don’t harass me-

Really pulled a Technoblade and didn't update this book in a month and did this within two days, anyways, bye, bye.