|• Chapter 13 •|

Side note: I haven't watched most LOH streams since i can't do 3-4 hours to watch one thing and my attention span isn't great, so things will be a bit different then the usual thing. Thank you and hope you enjoy the chapter :)
Also, it won't allow me to download gifs so, songs and pictures

July 18 2021|(?) | Y/N'S POV

So you're probably wondering, is Y/N having their LOH now?

Yes. Yes they are.

"Welcome to the show everybody! Today, our constant is the one and only, Dumplings!"

"Hello."

"Would you like to do a introduction so the people who would like to take your heart know more about you?"

"My real name is Y/N or just N/N, 21 years old, Florida isn't a great place to line in honestly.. I live alone with my cat, Misty and get drawn with a person with a literal dumpling for a head, for some reason. Thanks fans.."

There was a few little giggles and chuckles from some of the participants in the call. The participants introduced themselves and some popular streamers were there such as, Niki Nihachu, Justaminx and Jschlatt. Due to Y/N's request and Sexuality, there was males and females, very pog.

Oh and did i mention that Wilbur joined to help Y/N to pick who is the one? Yes, yes i didn't.

"Pick Niki, you two have very common interests ya know?"

"Yes, yes, i know Wil. But Jschlatt has great humor though."

"He probably chose host!"

"Yeah, that's a issue."

While the two argue like siblings, in the call, the rest was choatic like usual. What else would you think happens on a dating game? But since we have a great surprise, lets Timeskip, shall we?

Timeskip brought by Coffee☕

"So, Dumplings. This is your decision, It's between Niki and Jschlatt to win your heart. After your 1 minute alone time with them, we'll see who you picked!"

Yes, we might have timeskip a bit too far, but we gotta get to the juicy stuff. After Austin said that, Jschlatt was vibing like a business man does, Niki was messing with her sleeves. Y/N had their camera panned on the cat sleep  on the desk, don't ask how.

"Annndd.. the winner is-"

"Hullo."

"HEEEEEYYYYYY"

"Hello!"

Before Austin could finish his sentence, Technoblade, the one and only, joined along with TommyInnit and Tubbo. What are they doing here you may ask?

"WE ARE HERE TO TAKE DUMPLINGS!"

"Get outta my love or host kid."

"Sorry, N/N!"

Then, Tommy somehow got Y/N kicked from the zoom meeting and the 3 other boys left. Leaving everyone in that confused, while the (H/C) haired female just sat in their seat. Confused because getting a discord call and like any sane person.

They didn't picked up.

And ended up just taking Misty, replacing her in their lap and got on their phone.

Mr. Minecraft

Please control your kids, Phil
Sent 2:03 pm.

What happened mate?
Sent 2:10pm.

This is gonna take a bit to explain.
Sent 2:12 pm.

................

Definitely not gonna get this done before May, oh well. But anyways, i'm really sorry if this isn't like how the actual LOH is. But you guys will probably like the next and final chapter, I'm almost done for this book after 5 or 6 months lol. Have a nice day, btw, i got this done at 4:46 am bruh.