|• Chapter 14 •|

(Hey, that's my brithday! lol)
July 19th|4:02 am|2021|Third Person POV

"WHY ARE THEY BETTER THEN ME?"

Y/N groaned in frustration as they got killed by the same person, again, in roblox murder mystery. It really got you worked up since you were the murderer this time with a 2% chance and killed 4 people outta 10, you were on a alt account considering. You would be surrounded by fans the entire time, luckily, you were just playing for fun and not for content purposes.

Since the 5'8 person cooled down, but left the game and went to another play. Just as their phone buzzed a few times whinch made Y/N confused, since it was literally 4 in the morning. But thought it was either her friends considering timezones and everything, but to their wonderful ass day they got a beautiful gift.

............................

Karen Mom

When can you come over? I need you to babysit your sister because im going to vacation with your dad around 10 am and i need to know ASAP!
Sent 4:02am

100 bucks a hour, add 15 more because it's 4am dumbass
Sent 4:09

I AM YOUR MOTHER! YOU CANNOT CHARGE THAT TERRIBLE PRICE! AND I KNOW ALL YOU DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES!
Sent 4:10am

And i make more money then you do watching housewives 24/7 while your husband works his ass off and give all your responsibilities to my sister.
Sent 4:17 am

YOU NEED TO! NOW WHEN CAN YOU COME OVER?!
Sent 4:18am

I don't want to smell smoke and piss all day, now night. Plus, i make money just by playing video games and you just gossip on facebook lol
Sent 4:20 am

.......................

Just before her terrible mother could respond, Y/N threw their phone on their bed and yawned with boredom. They got so used to her mom's antics that her insults don't have much of a effect on herself anymore, just mere child's play at this point.

"Oh yeah, My fans wanted me to check out bear on roblox, i should probably record while i'm at it. "

The (S/C) female muttered outloud to thin air before going to start up their camera system in their computer to start gaming. Possibly to scream out of horror too.

Now for your usual timeskip...

Okay hold on a second guys. Look, before we get too deep into it I just want to take a sec to send a huge thank you to the beautiful people over at RAID SHADOW LEGENDS for sponsoring this Chapter. Now you guys know I don’t usually take on sponsors, but I’ve been hearing a lot about this game recently, so I decided to throw some hours at it and give it a try, and I gotta say I’m really liking it so far. For those who don’t know RAID SHADOW LEGENDS is a free-to-play turn-based RPG that’s got like 15-million downloads over the last few months. Google Play even nominated it for an award for being one of its top RPG’s. It’s got a really cool story campaign, active PVP arenas, dungeons, 16 different factions, and hundreds and hundreds of heroes to collect and customize, and they add over a dozen new ones every single month. You can also unlock free champions, equipment, and other cool stuff just for learning how to play, which includes Arbiter (one of the best heroes in the game). As far as graphics go this game speaks for itself. It’s honestly kinda crazy how much detail these guys squeezed into a free game and for your phone, especially when you consider what used to pass for epic mobile gaming not so long ago. Anyway guys RAID SHADOW LEGENDS is constantly expanding and adding new features, so it’s really never a bad time to give it a try. And when you do make sure you go to the book description and use the special link there to get a free epic champion and 50,000 silver as part of their new player program.

Now back to your reading!

................

After Y/N got done recording the 1 hour and half worth of footage, they just needed to edit it. But considering it was around 6 am, they didn't want to, before they even got the chance to move a pinkie toe, their phone starts vibrating aggressively.

"I didn't order uber eats today, what the shit"

They let out a huge sigh before getting up from the beautiful gaming chair, and heading to their bed. Snatching the phone and without looking at who was calling her, she answer and put the person on speaker.

"Ayo, who this?"

"Hulloo"

"Hello, love and host crashing pig man. Why you calling me? I thought i had you on mute."

"That's not how phones work, Y/-"

"I'm always right, now what you want?"

"... To tell you something important."

"Spit it out then."

"W-"

"Speak."

They got so close to the phone then Techno flinched on the other line, Y/N began hearing noises on the other end before a door closing.

"What you doing?"

"My two sisters were asleep on my bed, i didn't want to wake them up with your loud shouting."

"Awe, how sweet."

"Bruh."

And that's just how their conversation went. Insulting each other playfuly, talking about how much governments suck, why dream is a teletubby, ya know, the usual. That is, until after 30 minutes later, Techno became slient.

"And that's how i made a teamer quit bedwars!... Tech?"

"Hm?"

"Something on your mind?"

".... Yes, i have something really important to you and it may be really cringe."

"Whatever it's cringe or not, i don't care. Spill some cheesy crap my guy."

"Alright, well... I like you but, uh, not in that friend way. More like, a lover kind of way. You speak on whats on your mind and able to talk back to somebody if needed..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tech, i love you too. Really cute on how you said it, wanna go on an virtual date to minecraft McDonald's?"

...............

1018 words, thanks for sticking with me to the end! Now that i'm here. I'll say that, I'm not continuing my ranboo book but instead delete it and make two oneshot books to work on. Fnf (Friday Night Funkin) and Mcyt, considering im into those fandoms a LOT nowadays, will probably rewrite the eariler chapters later. Have a nice day and stay cool! -Fabreezie

🎉 You've finished reading -' 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵. '- Technoblade X Reader 🎉