|• Chapter 11 •|

July 16th|1:20 pm|2021|Thrid Person POV⚠️ Cuss warning ⚠️

️ Cuss warning ⚠️

"Who took my furnace?"

"Hi."

"Your lucky."

Dream and Dumplings laughed with each other while George, Sapnap and Technoblade just stayed quiet. Currently, they all were on the DumplingsSMP since the males needed a break from the DreamSMP drama. If you couldn't tell, Technoblade was currently watching the two from afar in the game while Y/N was walking as Dream was following her around like a puppy.

I bet 5 dollars mans isn't going to attack the green bastard.

.
.
.

"HAAAAAA"

"WHAT"

Cue Sapnap and George laughing as 'Dream was pushed into lava by Technoblade' message pops up on their screen. Y/N just collected the remainings of Dreams items and quickly went to return to spawn as the Blood God chased after her.

"Y/N, HAND ME THE ITEMS PLEASE."

The way he said it was, extremely loud, especially since he actually screamed it to the point that Eveybody in the call had their ears ringing for a few seconds. Y/N stopped her character, turned behind her and handed him the items.

"Well, since you said please-"

"PRINCESS WHY?!"

"W-WhAt?"

Technoblade proceeded to burn the said homeless mans items just as he came to where the two are, before starting to punch Y/N but immediately backed off when hit him and he got knocked to 5 hearts. Which led to Technoblade getting even more heated up, but calmed himself to point it wasn't so obvious unless somebody payed close attention.

"Hey mamaci-"

"ANARCHY!"

Quackity left the call immediately after he heard the familar monotonous voice which caused eveybody to laugh. Funny thing was that, George was streaming everything.

Techno ain't gonna like that one.

✦✧✧ Timeskip ✧✧✦

"Dude, My Birthgiver legit tried to get into my house because i wouldn't give her my brand new pot cooker. I'm so lucky i have cameras and that was enough to make her pissing her pants, i really wish murder was a thing."

"They sound like a karen, N/N-"
(N/N = Nickname)

"No shit sherlock."

It was about 1 am at this point as Dumplings and Dream were on a call with each other, talking about random things since Techno was busy and They didn't want to bother him. Y/N honestly saw Dream as an Platonic Brother-figure, what about Techno you may ask? Obviously tryna figure how to tell him without ruining their friendship. The topic of Love Or Host came up.

"Y/N, have you ever seen Schlatt in Love Or Host? It's literally so confusing."

"Minx though, WAIT I HAVE A FANTASTIC IDEA!"

"What is i-"

"WHAT IF I ASK ABOUT GETTING A LOVE OR HOST?!"

"Techno?"

"I have a plan for that exact reason and it will probably fail, depends if the person doesn't host my hot self!"

The two started discussing, Mostly Y/N since is was her idea, but that wasn't the point. The (E/C) Female was very excited but decided to end the call with dream just so she can blast music and have a mini dance party. Feat, Misty.

Okay, scrap that, She started playing Dead By Daylight as QUEEN OF THE FREAKS by AViVA blasted through her room. Making her so godamn pumped and raged until dawn came. Which she decided to stop to at least get a few hours of sleep since shr has a recording schedule at 3 pm that day.

"Today sure was pog-... i been hanging with Tommy too much."

The girl whispered under her breath before her eyes closed on her, letting them go to dreamland.

..............

Sorry for not updating for like, 3 or 4 weeks? I usually write at night and i been sleeping eariler then wanted. So this was a bit rushed, actually, i did this in the span of an hour so yeah. Deffo Rushed.

I will try to have the next chapter be at least 1000 words long, might take longer, but i will try to get it done before April. Anyways, have a nice day and get the mouse rat thing outta my room, thanks.