|• Chapter 12 •|

I want to sleep but i can't stop that jack manifold grind
It don't stop.
/j

July 17th|5:00am|2021|Third Person POV

'Buzz!'
'Buzz!'
'Buzz!'

"I swear if its Tommy asking me about information on women again.."

Y/N groaned in frustration at being woken and turned around, grabbing their phone from the bedside table. Looking at the time as they blindly swiped right to accept the call, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?.."

"AYYYY MAMACITA!"

"Alexis, why the fuck are you calling me in 5 at the godamn morning?"

"MY NAME ISN'T ALEXIS!"

"Boohoo Cracker, now answer my question."

While on the other side of the phone, Quackity was trying to find his words while streaming Roblox and wanted Y/N to join. Completely forgetting timezones exist and decided, why not ask them last minute?

"Well.. I wanted you to play roblox! With me, ALPHAKENNYBODYYY!!!"

"Why are you a furry?"

"THAT'S FUNDYS JOB, NOT MINE! AND I AIN'T NO FURRY, HERMOSA! NOW PLEASE JOIN!"
(Hermosa = Princess, i think i spelled it right)

"Jesus christ- Fine! Just stop screaming like you can't find your mommy in walmart, let me just get to my computer."

The (H/C) youtuber slowly got up and grumbled her way to the desk, before plopping up and starting it up. Hearing Quackity probably saying something in spanish thinking she won't understand and had to bit her tounge to not laugh at what he is saying.

"¿Estás lista princesa?"

"Sí, idiota."

"WHAT-"

...........................

"I will never see Roblox the same, ever again."

Our main ch- Y/N mumbled to herself as Quackity finished his 2 hour stream and hanged up on her after she cursed him out in spanish. Y/N then sighed as she leaned in her chair, wondering what to do until tomorrow comes, because, why?