Chapter 2

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, there will be some mature content in this chapter, so if you're below 18, please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Sapol's POV

I tried not to get affected by his nearness, the way he was clinging tightly to my back, the way his forehead was touching mine, his lips touching the edge of my lips, the rest of his lips pressed on my cheek. I could go on and on about how the rest of his body was pressed tightly to mine as we waited for the deafening sound of the thunder and the crackling and blinding light of the lightning to stop.

Suddenly, I realized and felt that he seemed to have been affected by our intimate physical contact because I felt his heart thudding fast and loud against my chest, and his breathing starting to become shallow and rapid. Unless of course this physical reaction was due to fright caused by the storm.

"Win?" I whispered. "Are you okay?"

He pulled away quickly from me as though my body had burned him.

"Y...yes, y...yes, of... of course," he tried to reply quickly but his stammering betrayed him. I could tell he was just as affected as I was by our physical nearness to each other.

"Are you sure, Win?" I asked in a ragged breathy whisper.

He did not answer but turned his face away from me.

I reached out for his face and made him turn my way again.

"You already kissed me in the car this afternoon," he said.

"I know I did," I replied. "Did you dislike it?"

I remembered how, although I had kissed him when we were in the car, he did not push me away.

"I'm not gay," was his reply.

"Neither am I." I countered.

"So what's happening to us right now?" he fixed me a perplexed stare.

"Only one way to find out," I said, before reaching for the back of his neck and bringing his face closer to mine.

To my great surprise, he was the one who initiated the kiss.

What was I to do? Push him away? No way, Jose!

I encircled his back with one arm and pulled his body back to mine as I returned his kiss and deepened it, tentatively pushing my tongue slightly into his mouth. He opened his mouth a little more to allow my tongue deeper access. I explored the insides of his mouth and played with his tongue. I felt his chest heaving against mine.

I moved my mouth to the side of his neck. The skin of his neck was soft and silky. I was tempted to either suck on it or nibble at it.

In the end I decided not to. I did not want to frighten him away, especially because this was our very first time to be physically intimate with each other.

While I was kissing the side of his neck, I unbuttoned the front of his pajama top.

I trailed kisses down from under the lobe of his ear, to the side of his neck and then moved to the crook of his shoulder. Then very, very slowly I moved to the hollow of his neck, licked it very lightly with the tip of my tongue before moving  down the middle of his chest.

He was starting to moan now. My heart was thudding against my chest faster and faster and faster.

When the front of his pajama top was fully unbuttoned, I moved his arms so that I could take them off. He cooperated fully, raising his torso to allow me to take it all off from him after which I tossed the pajama top away somewhere across the room.

"Uhh..." he sucked in his breath sharply when he felt my warm moist mouth on his nipple.

I felt him gripping my back so hard that I could feel his short nails digging into my skin.

After a few minutes of pleasuring his left nipple, I gave the same service to his right nipple.

"Sap... ahh... Sapol... " he was moaning my name and it sounded more pleasing than the beginning notes of Chopin's Etude Opus 10 Number 3.

His moans encouraged me to do more than just suck on his nipples.

I slowly pushed one hand under the waistband of his pajama pants. He did not resist when I pulled it down below his hips and down his thighs and finally down his legs. I felt him kicking them off his feet.

"Uhh... !!!" the sharp sound escaped his lips when he felt my hand go inside his boxer briefs and encircle his manhood with my warm hand.

His breathing became louder and shallower and more rapid.

I pulled his briefs down and he raised his lower back so that I could pull them off and push them down his hips and thighs and legs. He then kicked them off with his feet the same way that he did with his pajama pants.

His hardened manhood was throbbing against my hand as I lowered my head and licked off the droplets that oozed out from its tip.

"Ohgodohgodohgod..." he was moaning over and over as I sucked on his engorged member. While sucking on it, I caressed the lowest parts of his member where my mouth could not reach.

As I sucked him up and down, his moans grew louder and faster as if to keep up with the rhythm of my mouth on his hardened member.

Suddenly without warning, I felt his whole body shudder and his warm juices spilled into my mouth.

After his release, he started moaning again but the sounds were more like he was crying. I enveloped his whole body with mine and held him gently as I waited for him to settle down.

When his moaning stopped, I whispered in his ear, "Are you okay, Win?"

He nodded slightly in response.

I continued to hold him, rocking him gently until his breathing became even and unlabored. Soon I felt his head fall back slightly and settle on his pillow.

He was sleeping calmly now.

I told myself that the next more intimate step could wait. I was willing to wait patiently. I am a very patient man when it comes to something that is worth waiting for.