Chapter 10

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

Sapol pleaded as long and as much as he could to see Win again but Win was adamant. Win had made up his mind that things were over between him and Sapol.

Time passed and soon it was time for Win to go to university.

Win had been awarded a scholarship by the Astrophysics Department of The Royal University (A/N: University name is fictitious, if such name exists it's purely coincidental)

Win's parents drove him to the dormitory building where he was going to be housed for the school year. Every year thereafter he had to renew his contract with the university administrative office.

Win's mother had offered to accompany him inside but Win's father thought that it was best for Win to cope with being on his own now. The father helped Win to unload his suitcase  and other personal belongings before driving away.

With much anxiety Win walked over to the lobby receptionist.

After a successful registration, the receptionist handed Win the key card to his dorm room.

Win's room was on the third floor.

Win went to the hallway where the elevators were and pushed the button on the wall for service.

Soon one of two elevators dinged open and a well built young man in swim trunks with an olive green towel slung carelessly across his shoulder walked out of the elevator.

Win quickly tried to catch the elevator before its doors closed on him.

The young man who had just stepped out noticed Win's efforts to catch the elevator while lugging his suitcase and personal belongings.

The young man quickly walked back inside the elevator and pressed the open button for Win.

"Thank you," Win said breathlessly with a quick smile.

The young man smiled back and Win's heart fluttered. His heart seemed to know that this was the man he was meant to be with for the rest of his life.