mother x male!reader

A/n: ello peeps this was a request from @Majora123. That it and let's roll into this.

Penny pov:
I hear mom and dad fighting again. "Ugh when will they ever stop fighting?!" I thought then heard my dad yell something. "WERE OVER AND IM LEAVING" I started to walk over to my bed and sobbed. I heard mom crying too. I wiped my tears and went to comfort mom.

Readers pov:
I was walking around the neighborhood when I heard something "WERE OVER AND IM LEAVING". That sounded like mr. piggy but... he would never say such a thing! I went over to their house and looked in the window. I saw mother piggy crying on the floor and penny (he knew her name cuz his niece knows penny and they are best friends) trying her best to comfort her mom. A red hue grew on my face at the site of mother pig. (Ima name mother pig "scarlet" because she doesn't have a name in the real show and in piggy universe) I just brushed it off and I saw mr. pig leave the house with a big bag. I went in the house and said "Scarlet are y-you ok?" "Oh hello y/n, didn't see you there and yes I am ok" she said. I hugged her and said "Don't worry you can be with me." (Cringe and they know each other from high school and working together) she just nodded and hugged back I kissed her forehead then she left to her room while penny looked disgusted. "Mr. l/n, why did you do that-" penny asked. "Penny I'm with your mother now also go tell her she needs to go do those divorce papers with mr. pig." "Ok dad!" She answered then ran upstairs. I blushed at the nickname but I'm fine with it.

Timeskip 5 years still your pov:

Me and scarlet are married now! We had a little girl named d/n (daughter name) and the kids seem to like her. I got into a fight once with james (mr.pig-) about scarlet but that doesn't matter. I love scarlet and our kids and nothing can change that.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter @Majora123 or readers I had school and stuff so yea. Bye!