M.I.N.E. Yandere torcher x nightfall// oc pt. 2

A/n: ive done too many yandere torcher's (ik) but they are just good stories in my opinion. Btw reader is gonna save nighty! Ima do another part of yandere torcher x reader later but lets just get this yandere one shot over with. Plz request on the request page! What I was talking bout another part of yan torcher x reader was the bad ending where you didn't have powers. Ima make a bad ending of this too UwU
Word count: 80

Readers pov or your pov:

I was walking around the outpost looking for nighty. I couldn't find her anywhere, and the soldiers said that their boss (torcher) killed a soldier. I was angry. They also said that they didn't know where nightfall was, they couldn't find torcher either. I heard a scream of bloody murder. (Reader has super hearing) i ran to the noise then I saw a little house. I looked in the window. I saw nightfall GETTING HER WINGS CUT OFF BY TORCHER!! I went into nightys mind and told her I would save her. "Nightfall chill and hold on, I'll save you." "O-okay..."

Nightfall's pov:

Y/n told me she/he would save me. I wanna get away from this place. The next thing I knew was, I was asleep. When I woke up, I saw my... ROOM?!

I frickin sighed in relief, then n/n came in

I frickin sighed in relief, then n/n came in. I hugged her/him then said thank you a million times. "Nightfall calm down!" They said laughing. "Ok ok." I stopped then i saw my wings. "Oh yeah torcher cut them off..." n/n saw me sad so they took me out for coffee. Later that day we went to go visit the station. Then I never saw torcher again!

A/n: IVE BEEN SAVED BY A BEAN! UwU bye readers/daydreamers.