elly x reader

A/n: credit to @Majora123 for requesting also, ima do a they/them here so ye. I'm not really comfortable doing elly, so ima do they/them lol.

Your pov:

I was walking in the city because i needed supplies, then i heard scraping. I turned around then saw an elephant, she looked infected so I ran away. I then stopped at a hotel room and went inside and locked the door because, there are infected people duh. Suddenly, the door kicked open then came grandma pig. I screamed bloody murder then i heard a slice. It was that elephant! She cut off grandma pig's head then walked closer to me. I backed away until I stopped at the wall. "Well dont i get a thank you from your future wife?" She said. I stiffened because Zizzy said the infected didn't talk. I was so lost in thought that I did see her dragging me to another hotel room. I snapped back to reality then saw what she was doing. "The h*ll?!" I screamed. She stopped at the door then pushed me in. I screamed again but this time, she kissed me to make me shut up. I blushed redder than a cherry. I soon melted into the kiss then we separated.

A/n: tbc peeps. Also sorry that I didn't do a male reader like @Majora123 requested (sorry Majora-) but I just wanted peeps who are opposite genders both get to read this. Bye peeps! ❤️word count: 270