for my friend on roblox unicornmeme8080// unicornmeme8080 x human!doggy (pt 2)

A/n: that's my vid on yt and that's one of my oc's i use on roblox and that is what im gonna look like. Unicorn is gonna look like the image.

 Unicorn is gonna look like the image

ok let's get into it!

Day's pov:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" me and u/n screamed then everything went black.

Timeskip when lia woke up and lia pov:

I woke up on a... forest floor?! I panicked then saw u/n on the ground beside me... unconscious i tried to wake her up but it didn't work. I sighed. Then i saw a dog he looked as tall as me and u/n. I got scared and backed away. "anotherdayin_life, why is unicornmeme8080 unconscious?" "My roblox username-" "anotherdayin_life?" The dog asked. "Doggy is that you?" My voice sounded hoarse. "Yeah...?" "Uhhh what-" u/n woke up. "AHHHHH" she screamed. "U/n! Shut up!" I slapped her arm (sorry unicorn if your reading this we can play a gaem tomorrow <3). "anotherdayin_life. Why are you calling her 'u/n'?" "That's her name doggy...".

Doggy's pov:

Ive had a crush on unicornmeme8080 for a long time... but why did anotherdayin_life call her "u/n"? "Uhhh doggy you okay?" I snapped back to reality. "Sorry anotherdayin_life!" "Its ok doggy also u/n this is doggy from roblox!" U/n looked shocked and i blushed. She noticed this and blushed still talking to anotherdayin_life. "Also doggy call her u/n and call me lia or day." "Ok lia!" I replied. They got up and walked with me. "So why were yall here- ,i-im not trying to be rude im just asking? "Oh we will tell you later doggy..."  (day is SUPER rude in this and cusses a lot so keep in mind)

Unicorn's pov:

"Look its sheepy- wait what's with her eyes?" Doggy asked. I shrugged them day said "No s*it Sherlock." "Language day!" Me and doggy shouted at  lia. She scoffed then grabbed a gun outta no where.
Bam!
Went the gun. It scared me so i clingged  on to doggy. I blushed hardcore he did so as well then said "it's ok u/n~" he kissed my cheek. I blushed so hard i fainted. "What's up with u/n, dunce face?" Day asked. "First of all, my names not 'dunce face'. Second of all, i kissed her." Doggy said. "Doesn't she ever stop doing the goo goo eyes?!" She asked annoyed then groaned. Doggy slapped her. "You. Have. Chosen. F*cking. Death." She said then punched him in the stomach. He groaned out in pain then sheepy appeared behind day. I woke up just in time then took days gun, and shot sheepy. Day looked surprised but then made a mad look like she always has. "What was that for?!" Doggy asked. "YOU F*CKING SLAPPED MEH DUMB*SS!" Day yelled at him then i went between them. "Stop fighting." I said then kissed doggy. Day just made a "bleh" noise. We pulled away from the kiss then i hugged him. Day just stood there reasoning why it's disgusting (she's doing that because when she first found love, she was rejected.) and we kept walking

Timeskip to plant. Unicorn's pov:

I cried everyday since doggy got infected. Day tried to calm me down all the time but it never works because her anger gets ahold of her.

Timeskip when they meet up with Zizzy and pony and george (good ending). I sighed then felt like i was gonna faint because of how much i cried. I fell asleep then fell to the floor, luckily, george caught me. Day looked so sad. "Come on vintage horse, vintage unicorn and black eyes." Day said trying not to cry because when she sees u/n sad she gets sad too.

Timeskip to safe place map and when they were locked up. (This is not gonna follow the plot line so just saying) zizzys pov:

I hated seeing u/n and lia sad all the time but lia's more angry than sad right now. Lia started kicking the bars but it was no use. "Day stop, it's no use..." mimi muttered. "THEN HOW IN THE H*LL ARE WE GONNA GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PIECE OF S*IT WOLF?!" Day yelled then startled everyone. She kicked one last time and the bars broke. She smirked then motioned us to follow her. We did so. "So how did you do that lia?! That was so cool!" I whisper yelled at lia. She just scoffed then said "parents. Ya now got your answer vintage unicorn." "Ok." I replied. Unicorn hugged my arm and said, "I miss doggy so much." "I do too" said lia. Now THAT shocked the s*it out of us. Once we escaped, willow was outside. "Where do you think your going?" She asked. Lia just teleported behind her, grabbed her gun and shot willow's head. "Dont question it also im a cop who doesn't care that I murdered someone." She said. The end.

god and bye guys!