M.I.N.E. Yandere torcher x nightfall // oc

A/n: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

No ones pov
Nightfall was walking around the outpost looking for soldier. "There he is!"she thought as i ran towards him, She tapped his shoulder. He made a 'hm?' noise then turned around. The reddette said "Soldier, torcher has been acting weird around me... I came to ask you if you knew why, so do you know why he's acting weird-" then she heard it... the scream from soldier. "Soldier!" The reddette shouted as soldier dropped to the ground coughing up blood. Knife in his back. She panicked then ran to get help, but right when she was about to turn around, she felt someone pick her up then teleport her. She started crying. Sad and angry (mostly angry). The person put her down. "Darling~. Why were you talking to that-" "TORCHER WHAT THE H*LL-" then she blacked out. She woke up cuffed to a bed. "Ah! Sweetheart your a awake!" Torcher said then kissed her. She kicked him back and she punched him. (Her feet are cuffed to the bed btw and she could move the cuffs but not too far) "YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU?!" (She has a demon inside of her, that told her what torcher did while she was unconscious.) she yelled. He grabbed her wrist then said, "Now now, dont be a bad girl, or your gonna get a punishment..." she just yelled at him. (This is what her face looked like 👇)

(Except she has red hair, no dog ears or whatever animal ears those are

(Except she has red hair, no dog ears or whatever animal ears those are.)

A/n: next part tomorrow!