Mondo butter X lemon!Reader (smut)

(WARNING: SPICY 💦🤤)

It was a monday morning at hopes peak academy. You were a new student there. You were the ultimate lemon. You are the world's largest lemon known to mankind. You were also sentient for some reason.

You were rolling around campus and admiring the scenery. Other students gave you odd looks. "They're just jealous because they'll never be an elegant and supreme lemon such as myself." You think to yourself. The bell rings. You were late to class! You rolled your way to your classroom as fast as you possibly could.

The classroom door was already open so you rolled right in. Your teacher gives you a mean look "you're late, miss/mister/void (L/N)!" You panic and stutter out an apology "I'm sorry mr. Fuckface! I got sidetracted by the sexy scenery around me!" The teacher scoffed. "Whatever. Just sit down, bitch." Wow. Rude 🙄.

You hop onto one of the desks and mr. fuckface starts the lesson. You examine the classroom and it's students. Only to notice your very handsome classmate sitting right next to you. He was the most sexy container of butter you've ever seen. With his smooth plastic lid. And the essence of his delicious buttery insides aroused you. Suddenly, he looks your way. He smirks. But you couldn't tell. Because he's a container of butter. "Hey bby gorl/boi/v o i d e want some of this?" You swoon "ong yes bby lay that milky moldy butter all over me 😍" that being said, he somehow opens his lid despite having no arms and the butter jumps out of the container. Revealing that he wasn't the container. But the butter itself! Everyone gasped. Including you.

"Ong bby you're the buttre dats so hawt 😍💞💘💕💓💞💘💗💖💘" you said. The butter boi flexed. "Dats right bby. Now rub me all over yourself bby" "okay butter daddy 😍" and so you did. Everyone couldn't believe their eyes. Kyoko shielded Makoto's eyes. Everyone else had what was probably the weirdest b0ner rn. Even the woman. Then, mr. Fuckface gets sprays you and your butter bitch with holy water shouting "oUT OF THIS HOUSE! OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

you both died.

Everybody cried.

The end.

(A/N I am so sorry-
I kinda wanted to go full on shitpost for this one. So here it is! You're welcome.

Requested by this bitch

You can blame them for this travesty

Kaybye <3)