013

013, jealousy.

"im so happy we got chosen! I mean I know we're just extras but we'll be standing behind THE yeo jin goo."

sua said smiling at the girl.

"please, i don't know who told me to come here with your hyper ass."

ji eun said laughing at the shorter girl.

sua and ji eun had currently met up for a photoshoot sua had set up, sua was originally supposed to go alone but was too scared and practically forced ji eun to join her, plus the photographer gladly accepted once he found out sua had such a pretty friend.

"this is it, im so excited!"

sua exclaimed as both the girls arrived in front of the building.

"psh, it's not even a big deal, let's just get this over with."

ji eun said rolling her eyes at the girl.

            URFAVSUA POSTED A PHOTO!

             liked by soojinn and 5,679 othersurfavsua invited her over for one photo shoot and she's already acting like an idol again 🙄, get her on a stage alr😔🤚🏾!

urfavsua invited her over for one photo shoot and she's already acting like an idol again 🙄, get her on a stage alr😔🤚🏾!

TAGGED: @iamnotjieun

(1,0689 COMMENTS)

user01: daebak it's lee ji eun! is she back?

user67: omg ur friends w the queen of saebom high?!

user45: she's so pretty who is she?
-user6 u don't know who she is?!
-user56 that's lee jo-heons daughter, queen of saebom high and kpop , lee ji eun😍😍!

user23: wahh I should going to saebom high!

soojinnn: pretty pretty.

        CLICK TO VIEW MORE COMMENTS!

ji eun and sua had finished getting dolled up and both looked at each other in amazement.

ji eun was too busy thinking about how cute and pretty sua looked to notice the others girl excitement.

"ji eun, oh my god! you look hella good, I feel like a piece of cheese next to you, it's like your an idol all over again, please how can I just be you!"

the girl blurted out making ji eun burst into laughter at sua's sudden outburst.

"what the hell, are you my fangirl or something? you look good too."

ji eun said laughing at the girl.

"whatever, let's go now, they are still only taking the shots of the main models but I want to take a look."