020

020, the fight.

suho and seojun had come back to school completely different people. they were no longer the rivals everyone knew them to be, but were now back to being the bestest of friends. let's just say the accident may have not been such a bad thing after all.

ji eun had also been taken out of the hospital and suho and seojun practically spent their time acting as her bodyguard half of the time in school.

seojun and ji eun had decided to not label themselves as anything and just enjoy their time together. this was ji eun's idea of slowly letting go of the boy as she spent her last moments with him.

everyone around ji eun was now trying to take care of her 24/7 and the girl wasn't used to the attention, everyone seemed to do happy, she felt bad about hiding the truth from them. but she would rather have them resent her for lying than her telling them the truth and then suffer from losing her if she for some reason weren't going to make it.

 but she would rather have them resent her for lying than her telling them the truth and then suffer from losing her if she for some reason weren't going to make it

it was friday, her last day at school. she once felt guilt rushing all over her body as she walked through the school gates.

"ji eun-ahhh!"

sua said running towards the girl happily as she pulled her into a hug.

"what?"

the girl said as she stood there as sua hugged her tighter before finally letting go.

"so, since today's the last of school taeyong is throwing a party, you'll come right...?"

sua asked waiting for the girls response.

"do i even have a choice?"

ji eun replied as the 2 girls walked down the hallway

"nope! plus i heard baekhyun's going too!"

sua said wriggling her eyebrows at the girl.

"who's baekhyun?"

soojin said joining in the conversation as the girls took their seats in the classroom.

"soojin..I'm literally talking about byun baekhyun how do not know who that is? he's literally famous around here. him and ji eun are like best friends, everyone thought they were dating and I personally still think they are secre-"

"oh my god shut up, class is starting."

ji eun spoke cutting off sua and her babbling as she turned around, feeling eyes burning onto her.

she immediately guessed seojun had heard the conversation and was jealous except even though she wasn't completely wrong his eyes weren't the only ones glaring at the girls.

a black-haired beautiful girl known as none other than kang soojin had her eyes set on the girl, her plans for that night going just the way she imagined.