024

"why did you do that?"

lee ji eun said slightly raising her voice. she knew she didn't want to answer the question but she would've rather denied it than have had him drag her off the stage.

"we both know you didn't want to answer that."

he replied looking down at the girl.

"okay, but denying it would've been much better, i have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend!"

ji eun shouted beginning to become frustrated.

"i don't have a girlfriend."

han seojun mumbled under his breath.

"what did you say?"

ji eun asked not being able to understand the word leaving his mouth.

"i said, i don't have a girlfriend."

han seojun finally said facing the girl in front of him.

"oh, im sorry, did you and jugyeong break-"

"we were never a thing to begin with, the truth is-"

"ji eun!"

a voice called out.

"baekhyun, what are you doing here?"

ji eun called out as the boy came running.

"things are pretty hectic, your manager is trying to sort things out with the paparazzi for now but me and you need to get out of here, spending time with him won't help right now."

baekhyun said slightly glaring at seojun.

baekhyun grabbed ji eun's arm and attempted to take her with him only to be stopped when none other than han seojuns hand grabbed onto ji eun's free arm.

"ji eun."

the boy called out to her.

"seojun, another time, I've got to go."

she said as she left go of his grasp.

"you go first, the cars in the parking lot."

baekhyun said to the girl, handing her the keys as she ran off.

"what now?"

han seojun said rolling his eyes ready for whatever the boy had to say.

"i told you to stay away from her. you have a girlfriend just like she has a boyfriend. you see what happens when you come crashing into her life? only bad things happen."

baekhyun replied glaring at the boy in front of him.

"girlfriend? i don't have one, haven't you heard? jugyeong is dating lee suho. ji eun might have you at the moment, but i won't hold back this time, i lost her twice due to my immature mistakes i won't let her run away from me again."

han seojun spoke up before barging past baekhyun leaving the boy there to think.