023

"you didn't tell me this song was hers."

seojun said completely ignoring ji eun's presence in the room.

"i didn't think it would ma-"

"well it does."

seojun said slightly raising his voice at the producer.

"ji eun, are you in there?"

a voice said as he entered the room.

baekhyun.

"oh annyeonghaseyo, oh? han seojun? it's been a while! is everything okay here babe?"

baekhyun said greeting the producer and being surprised to see han seojun as he wrapped one arm around ji eun's waist whilst fixing her hair.

"i'm fine. and honestly i don't even know why collaborating with me is an issue. we are in a professional setting. don't bring your personal problems into this because I'll gladly find another artist."

ji eun said as she left baekhyun's grasp and walked towards han seojun clearly annoyed before storming out the room.

"I'll go after her."

the producer said running after the girl.

"yah, what did you say to her?"

baekhyun said his voice low as he slowly glared up at the arrogant boy.

"why do you care? your dating her and you think your something? i was her first love."

han seojun replied cockily whispering the last part in baekhyun's ear before scoffing at him.

"aish, this punk. yah, do you know what shit ji eun had to go through whilst she left? she went through hell going through several treatments, and what? her first love? as if."

baekhyun growled at the boy before attempting to leave the room before being grabbed on the arm by seojun.

"what do you mean treatments? didn't she run away?"

seojun said completely confused by the the words the boy had just spat at him.

"oh yeah, I forgot she didn't tell your arrogant ass. i shouldn't even been telling you this but since she's my girlfriend now i'll tell you this once and once only, ji eun left for América for treatment. she had severe pneumonia and if it wasn't for your dumbass getting her to fight for you she would've have a normal flight to america."

"i'm warning you, ji eun is under my care now, and I won't let anyone hurt her, she just finally sorted out her health and family life, i don't need your unlucky ass ruining her again, stay away from ji eun."

baekhyun warned before barging past the boy and running out the room leaving a confused and teary-eyed han seojun.

what?

she didn't run away and ignore them for no reason, she did it because she was sick?

the whole time she suffered alone without telling anyone?

he had completely spent the whole 2 years hating the girl thinking she ran away and was living her best life in America with out him when she was suffering. he was completely heartbroken, and he had no idea what he would do. because everyone knew that deep down in his heart,

he loved her.