018

018, secrets

the weekend had come around once again and ji eun and seojun still hadn't talked.

they weren't on completely bad terms anymore, but they still hadn't addressed the situation and completely sorted things out.

it was a normal day and ji eun was going to meet up with jugyeong at her part-time job. they were having a sleepover at her place with sua and soojin but ji eun wanted to leave the house for a bit and decided to go meet jugyeong.

jugyeong was originally supposed to quit today seeing as she now had enough money for the makeup academy but 2 employees had fallen sick so she had decided to work for one more day and help out along with han seojun who came over and helped once in a while.

"ji eun! you're here?"

jugyeong said as her face turned into a bright smile.

she rushed over to the girl with a cup of drinks.

"i'm on my break right now, but my shift will be done in like 10 minutes."

jugyeong said checking the time before facing the girl again smiling at her.

"oh right, so you know how han seojun comes to work here from time to time, he was just here right?"

jugeyeong says getting ready to spill the tea.

"yeah?"

ji eun says growing curious. she was glad they didn't meet.

"well just a minute ago a song by some kpop group started playing and he looked at the tv completely spaced out before slamming his fist on the counter in anger and rushing out of the store, it was literally so weird I'm was so scared and confused."

jugyeong blurted out as she recalled the events, if only she knew.

"he's gone completely crazy."

ji eun replied having no idea why seojun acted that way as she sipped onto her drink as the 2 girls conversed.

jugyeongs shift was over and the girls were finally heading to ji eun's when ji eun heard w familiar song playing in the taxi.

"what song is this, it sounds so familiar."

ji eun said as she started listening closely.

"oh this? it's tbs's new song that just came out!"

the taxi driver said before turning up the volume a little bit.

jugyeong turned to look at the girl before realising something.

"this is the same song that made seojun run off earlier!"

jugyeong shouted it realisation.

ji eun after realising this suddenly pondered on how she knew this song and why it made seojun run off the way he did. it sounded so familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger around it.

 it sounded so familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger around it