The game

Abbys POV:
After Conner and I practiced the routine for our audition to be apart of this dance group on YouTube I went with the girls to help them get ready.

Troys POV:
I was walking to the field to see if Newt or any of the boys were there so I can take them to the locker room but all I saw was a girl and a boy dancing so I left.

~Time skip~ q

I was with the boys in the locker room getting ready when Newt had walked in. "Hey Newt where were you?" I asked. "Oh I was just on the field watching the girls practice" he said. "Hey do you know who that girl was that was dancing with that boy?" " who you mean Abby?" " yeah her" " oh she's Bella's twin and is a dancer and singer why? Wait do you like her?" " we'll look at the time let's get ready boys"

~Time skip to when Bella throws the ball~

Abbys POV:
"My bad" Bella said after she threw the football and it hit the mascots head. "Bella what did you do?" "Hey girl with the freakishly strong arm you want to try out for quarterback?" Coach asked. Bella said "who me QB?" Then Troy said " who her Q what?" Then I looked to see who said that and it was a football player I don't know that muck about.

"OMG Bell's you might be on the the football team" I said. "What if we both find out that we both made the teams"