Getting back on the team

Abby POV:
Right now I'm watching the football team practice and Bella's not doing so good the coach calls on her and they go in to the office. I decided that this was my time to talk to the boys so I go up to them and grab troys helmet and ask that what  they did. Then Troy said nothing and that the girls were mad at her for missing the cheer competition. I shove his helmet and leave to find Bella.

Troys POV:
After Abby left I looked at newt like what was that and he's like "did I forget to mention she's like Sophie"

~time skip~
Right now I'm with the team going to get pizza when we walked by the cheer team. I said " thank you Sophie and pepper" and they were like for what and I said "because of your girl drama Bella finally got of the team" then they said we were bad people then they said they were bad people and left in a rush.

Abbys POV:
I'm in Bella's room trying to cheer her up when pepper and Sophie walk-in apologizing and telling her that she has to go to the game. So we leave for the game and when we get there we see the score and they are loosing.

We run up to them and Bella asks if she could play and coach declines but finally Troy comes to his senses but they also don't have enough time so newt fakes an injury. I walk up to Troy and say "so you finally have come to your senses" and he said "yeah maybe"

~Time skip~

Bella decided that it would be best if we could celebrate with pizza then going to our house. So right now we are just picking up the pizza.

What happens in the party next is in the next chapter.