Thats some gossip girl

Pretend instead of them being in middle school they are in there sophomore year of high school

Abby's POV:
Today is Monday yay! Note the sarcasm. Oh and this weekend is my and troys date. Now I'm filling in for Bella on the cheer team. Right now we are helping Bella get ready for practice. Bella is explaining to pepper what eye black is. And now it's on her forehead. "Well congrats it's now forehead black." "Oh practice is starting how do I look" Sophie and pepper go fix her while hold her helmet. Then she left with out it. " I'll go take her her helmet."

Bella walked to the locker room. I walked in cause she walked in and I see the boys singing and dancing along to glitter cheeks. Bella joins them while I stand there and watch. "Wow" is all I say and they look at Bella and me. "Omg you guys listen to glitter cheeks to" all the boys say no Then Troy says "what are you doing here" " Bella forgot her helmet and don't worry I won't tell anyone and I promise because I don't break promises." Then Troy tries to take the attention off of them to her by pointing out the eye black on her forehead. I start laughing and they are like "your sister thinks it's funny." "Oh I'm not laughing cause of her I'm laughing at how hard you guys are trying to get the attention of you anyways I gotta go bye."

~time skip~

Right now pepper Sophie Bella and i are in the hall way and peppers trying to figure out what the talk about in the boys locker room. She thinks they all have a crush on her 😂.

Now apparently there's a new segment with ace called bulldogs exposed. And now they are talking about how they listen to glitter cheeks. We separated ways and I was going t on go to my next class when the bulldogs stopped me.

"Hey guys what's up." " did you tell anyone about what you saw by in the Locker room?" " No why would I do that but if I did I would use it for black mail." "Yeah right we know it's you." They think it's me so I just leave then go to class.

~time skip~

So I mad a song called new you and I just released it but what came next was so surprising that I didn't expect it.

Right now I'm at dance and they surprised me. Bella wanted me to meet her Troy newt and sawyer and so turns out troys the leak kinda because because he would call his dad and ace would hear somehow. They also got Bella her own place in the locker room which was really nice.

~next day~

Ace is apologizing and now they said they were going to show some thing cool which I don't know what it was.

Newts POV:
The bulldogs Abby wanted to make it up to Abby because we blamed her so we put a little surprise on the tv with aces help.

Abbys POV
They played this on the tv

I thank the guys and Troy said to get ready for our date.