Making the teams

Im sorry but I'm going to skip to the parts where they are making the teams( btw the team that Abby is trying out for is to be apart of guy groove if you don't know what it is search it up)

Abbys POV:
I was in walking to the field with Conner to get Bella then I got a call from a random number. "Hello? Who's this?" " Hi this is one of the people from Guy groove is the Abby and Conner" "Umm yeah hold on let me put you on speaker Ok" " I just wanted to tell you that you made the team and yeah." "Oh my gosh thank you so much bye". Then Conner and I hugged and screamed then walked over to Bella while sing "we made the team" over and over. Once we got there Bella was jumping and screaming of happy ness.

"Did you make the team" Bella and I asked at the same time. "Yeah I did" we said at the same time. Then I went to Newt and told him "Newt Conner and I made the team" and he said " I helped you made the team so you better give me half the money you earn." "Fine I will anyways Bella we gotta go now if you want a ride home cause conners driving us so hurry up and we'll be in the car" Suddenly my phone went off "Oh also Conner I just got the schedule so we have to go to practice after we drive Bella home."

Troys POV:
The team and I just saw Bella's twin and her talk about making the team then Abby I think it is tells newt something about her and the boy I don't know made the team then they left. I turn to Newt and ask him "what was that?" "Oh she was telling me she just made the team" "What team?" "Why don't I just show you what her and Conner do" then he pulls out his phone and shows the team two videos.

"Woah she's good" and the rest of the team agrees with me as Newt puts his phone away. " I have one more question why did you say you wanted half of what she got?" "Oh that yeah they people they tried out for to be on the team they get posted on social media's and get paid to be on it at the same time."