Getting bella to the cheer comp

(Her practice outfit)
Abbys POV:
( it's the day of the girls cheer competition )I was leaving practice when I got a call from Bella.
(Bella)
(Abby )
Hey Bells what's up?
IM STUCK IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU RETURN BOOKS.
Well what are you doing in there? Are you alone? How did you get stuck in there?
I'm in here because of a stupid fake initiation. I'm here with Troy, Sawyer, and last but not least Newt.
Put me on speaker.
Ok
I SWEAR NEWT WHEN I FIND YOU THREE.
I'll get you cheer clothes and get. You out if there Bella but I still want to talk with the rest bye.
Great now I have to go find Bella's cheer clothes then go to where ever they are. "Hey Conner can you drop me off at the school and I'll just get a ride home." " sure" "thanks".

~time skip~

I got all of Bella's stuff now I just have to find her.
"BELLA where are you"
"Over here"
I walk over to where I hear her voice "come on we I've to go or you won't make it" "alright I'm getting out" Bella went and changed while I waited with the boys because I'm taking them to the cheer competition to bore them cause all they like is football. I was in deep thought when newt started to say something. "Sooo Abby did you practice a dance today" "yeah why you know I had practice today" "can you show us" "sure but I'm not going to forget to talk to you three" then I sent him the video.

Troys POV:
Sawyer and I were just listening to what Abby and Newt were talking about then his phone buzzed. He took it out and played the video of her dancing.

"Woah your really good" I told her. She said "thanks".

Abbys POV: "alright now that Bella's ready let's go" then Troy said he was gonna get some water so I told them to go without me just to make sure he doesn't leave. I followed him and he said "why are you following me" "just to make sure you don't leave"  and he just laughed. After he got his water we were just walking around an I said "I'm bored can we play 20 questions." "Yeah sure" he said

"You go first" I told him. " ok um how long have you been dancing?"  "Probably since I was 4. Now you when did you start to play football" Then the game went on until we were on our last question "can I get your number" he asked. So I said "sure it's **********" then he gave me his and we went to go find Bella.

Turns out she was able to make it to catch Sophie but they are still mad at her so now she has to fix that then I yelled at the boys but after that we went home Bella had newt drop her off and I had to walk so there's that.