20.Something Fishy

Tharn: so what... I want you, baby.... Stay here with me...I am so jealous.... he is my brother but still I can't see you close to anyone...

Type: Tharn...but we already know this will happen one day...Type looked at Tharn and tried to change his mood...what you did in the morning was wrong now make it correct and do it, fast baby....

Tharn: smiled I am not making 2 minutes noodles...let me enjoy my baby's dick ...Tharn pouted and started stroking his member.... Both were watching porn...

Type: you are completely shameless Tharn ...shia watching such things...he closed it...I don't want to see....

Tharn: I also don't want anything if you are so close to me...

Type was getting harder....coz Tharn is planting kisses on Type's neck and earlobe....

Type: aahh Tharn...please baby don't tease me like this....Tharn is playing with Type's dick...aaahh Tharnnnnn, please...

Tharn: Smiled...and started stroking fast....

Type: aaahhh Tharn..I am cumming shit....

Tharn: cum for me love...after a few strokes type came in Tharn's hand....aah you are so good Type.....

Type: Now your Turn....get down on his knees and took Tharns's length in his mouth...aahhh Type..... Type gave him a mind-blowing blow job...Tharn removed his dick before cumming....Tharn cleaned Type and make him sit on his lap...

Tharn: Type can you...

Type: I don't know Tharn ... But I have to talk to your brother... I wanted to know what's going on in his mind... This is marriage Tharn and a lot of other people are associated with this ... And what you think mom and dad will allow to get a divorce and be your...

Tharn: Type I hate meeting you like this...

Type: can we discuss this later ...you are too drunk to understand anything come let's go...

Tharn: but before that kiss me....type smiled and gave a breathtaking kiss to Tharn....I Love you...please don't let anyone treat you badly...else I will beat them...both move towards their rooms....

Type sleep in couch ....to avoid Ed....I have to talk to Ed I can't do this....but what if I lose Tharn in this...what if Ed asked Tharn to stay away from me...or if mom dad throws me out of this house....I have my house but...I will be alone....everyone loves me coz I am Ed's husband but what if I broke this relationship they will also break the relationship with me...

I will lose everything and everyone and after all, this if I lose Tharn too...type was restless he couldn't sleep due to all these thoughts...

Next day...

Type and Ed were on the dining table...

Tharn: came with a headache....aaahhh good morning brother good morning ba...brother in law...

Type: Good morning....Tharn I heard from Ed that you were drinking... so I made this lemon water for you and light breakfast ....after breakfast takes these pills....

Tharn: messaged type...aww my baby I love you...

Type: smiled reading the text and delete it immediately.....

Ed: wao you did so much for Tharn and what about me...I came yesterday and you are not even talking to me...I don't get any special treatment I came here for you Type....