42.Final Love

Tharn is somehow managing with Type's mood swing...

Tharn: baby can we do it today it's been a week you didn't let me touch you...you always get angry whenever I tried to come near you...

Type: I don't know why even I get married to you...you are a complete asshole...don't you dare to touch me ... I didn't want that dirty dick inside me...you are a fucker always think about fucking...I am pregnant do you even have any shame to trouble your pregnant husband....

After few days when type is horny

Type: Tharn let's do it... I and our baby missed you ...you were too busy at work these days...

Tharn: are you sure baby....okay ...whatever you say, sweety

Type: Aahh Tharn yes ...aahh fuck me harder...I want you baby please do it fast....wao....you are a god of perfect dick..ahhhh you are too good baby... your dick is so sexy ahhhhhhh

After few days

Type: tharn please baby I am so hungry made me something delicious...

Tharn: it's 3 am baby please let me sleep...you really want to eat now...

Type: my baby is hungry I am not asking you to do all this for me but you can at least feed your baby ..

Tharn try to do everything which can make Type happy and healthy...he doesn't want to upset him...coz when he gets upset he becomes worst...

After a month...

Type: I am so sorry baby I trouble you so much...I always show you tantrums...my mood swings are the worst..you love me so much that you never complain...I am such a bad husband...I deserve to be alone...I hate myself...type is crying like hell coz today he has watched some emotional movie...so he is very emotional movie...

Tharn: baby please stop crying...oh god Type it been 4 hours since you are crying...now please stop...

In get together...after few months

Mom: you are soon going to be a mother Type and I am so proud of the way you guys are handling it...

Type: but I troubled Tharn a lot...my mood swings are too bad mom...

Dad: Type let me tell you one thing at the time of Tharn's delivery Your mom was worst than you...

I had to go through a lot during that time...

Type looked to mom and she nodded as yes...

Type: let's sleep now..tomorrow is Ed's wedding and we have to get up early...

Mom: yeah the time has passed so soon...now you can deliver the baby at any time...I am happy that finally after all this my all sons are happy..Type smiled and went to his room

Tharn: knocked mom dad this is the Rings which you asked me to bring...Ed will wear this only right??....

Dad: yes son...Tharn takes very good care of Type he feels guilty for his behavior...but you know he is not doing it on purpose...he is emotional and it's hard for him to hide their feeling...

Tharn: Yes dad I know...and he is not troubling me every day...just once in a week that I can manage..I have faced so much to bring him into my life ...believe me I won't let him get hurt...

Mom: you know what sweety People talk our behind that how we get ready to let the husband of the elder son get married to younger one..but we never paid any attention... for us our sons are more important and their happiness...Tharn I know you are matured but baby... type is not that mature ....so please always protect him...