Chapter 1

Well let's start off with my name is Ace and why I'm currently in a basement. I came out to my mom saying I was gay. I guess you can imagine that it did NOT go well. Why did I even think it was a good idea to tell her? Well apparently I wasn't. I was just living in the moment. 

    You see ever sense my dad left us, my mom has been getting drunk off her ass. She normally beats me up a couple times a week. Well last week she didn't. So I thought hey wouldn't it just be a great idea to tell her. I mean it's not like anything can get worse. Right? Wrong.

    I got the worst beating of my life. She also through me down in the basement. So I have been down here for the past couple of days, just waiting. Waiting for what I don't know. Just anything I guess. I don't think I can go through another beating anytime soon. I have a broken rib, a lot of bruises, and cuts everywhere. It's not pretty.

     Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if dad was still here. My mom says it's my fault that he's gone. That he didn't want a worthless wast of space in his life. I believe her, I mean who would? Nobody in there right mind that's who. But if he did stay would he be like mom? I hope not, but that's just hope. I can't remember when he left. Nothing. All I remember is mom beating me and that's all from them. Of course getting bullied at school, but that's it.

       I was introupted by the basement door slamming open. I flinched as it hit the wall and made a loud noise. My mom slowly walked down the stairs with hate and anger in her eyes but with a hint of something else. I just don't know what. She has black hair and green eyes and is 5'7. 

   Why I have dark brown hair with cyan cyan color eyes. It's a mix between green and blue. It's rare and different. My height is only 5'3 pretty short for a just turned 17 year old right? Sadly I won't get any taller. 

     Amy way back to my mother walking towards me slowly. " Go pack your bags in 10 minutes. You are leaving to go to a institution that's supposed to help people like you. Maybe it will help with your weight and ugliness." She says inpatiently why having a looks of annoyance on her face. 

        I quickly get off the ground a try to run past only to get hit on the head hard, when I walked past mom, that caused me to almost stumble. Luckily I grabbed onto the railing in time. I walked into my room and quickly packed my shirts, hoodies, jeans, tolittress, razors, earbuds, phone charger, and of course phone. I bought my phone from my part time jobs a while back ago. I put it all into my suitcase. I looked over at my little books that I do have and packed those. The fifth Wave, wolves of the beyond, twilight, orphan train, and spirit bear book one and two. I bought all those books with my money too.

      " Let's go you worthless child!" I heard my mother scream from downstairs. Well here goes nothing, let's just hope I don't get beat wherever I'm going.....      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Hello fellow readers please tell me how I did on my first chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment or follow if you want. I will at least try to update every week. If I'm feeling it more. I do plan on finishing this story and correcting my mistakes when I have time.

            DarkWolf~

      631 words~