Chapter 3

Once the car was parked, I got all my stuff and followed Aaron up the steps into the house. The inside was amazing! When you walked in you see staircase that leads to the second floor. On my right it looked like the living room was on my right. The clue I got was the door was open and you could see couches and two beanbags, along with a tv. 

       Then he showed me the kitchen. It was really pretty. I love cooking but no eating isn't that funny? Anyway then Aaron showed me to my bedroom, upstairs. There was a queen sized bed with a dresser on the right side of it. Then there was a walk in closet. There was another door but I figured I would check that out later. 

     "You can unpack and then I will have someone come and get you for dinner." I just nodded my head in acknowledgment. Then he walked out the door closing it in the process. I looked around the room deciding where I should put my stuff for now. In the end I put it by my bed. I felt the fluffyness and softness of the bed. I never slept in a bed before, it feels weird. 

      I put all my clothes away, and put my wolf stuffed animal on the bed. Then I walked into the misterious door, and I was correct it was a bathroom. That's amazing! I put all my tolittress away and head back out the door to come face to face with another person in the bedroom. I'm not going to lie, I let out a not so manly squeak. 

    " Why hello there" the hot stranger said in a calm voice." My name is Levi. Sir wanted me to come get you for dinner. I just nodded my head again. I wasn't going to talk just yet until I abserved all these boys personalitys. I followed him out the door to a room that had a table in the middle with food spread out on it. There were 4 other people in the room. I sat down in a open seat next to Aaron or I guess sir. 

     Everyone put food on there plate, why I just whatched them. I know kinda weird but thats just me. I don't even know if I was allowed to eat. Its not like I would eat a lot but still, I don't want to get introuble, on my first day. Then once everyone put food on there plated they all looked to the head of the table. 

     I saw heard sir clear his throat, and looked over at him. " As you all know we have a new person joining us today, I want you all to go around the table and introduce your selves please." I looked over to my left when someone else started speaking. " Hello my name is Ethan I'm 18. Its really nice to meet you. I'm from Germany." Then the next person started talking

      "Hello my name is Carter I'm 19. I'm from America. Can't wait to learn more about you." Then he winked at me. Why did he do that? I didn't have time to dwell on it though because the nest person infront of me beside Carter spoke up. " Hello darling my name is Nolan, I'm 23. I'm from France." I knew that the moment he started talking. Then Levi spoke up, " You obsouly know my name. But I'm from here too and I'm 18." 

     After introductions everyone started to go back to there conversations before. Wait just a damn minute. I'm the youngest one here! You have got to be kidding me. "Hey Ace why don't you have any food on your plate?" I look up to see Carter was the one to ask the question. I looked down at my plate. Oh I forgot about food for a couple minutes there. I just shrugged my shoulders in response. I mean why do they care? They shouldn't if they are. I'm not worth the time or food. I'm just worthless like my mom said. Now I don't even feel like being here. I want to escape to the room and sleep or read. That's my only get away from this thing called life.

     I looked up to see I now had food on my plate. I looked around in confusion. Everyone was talking to one another. I just decided to eat a couple bites not to be rude and not enough to get yelled at for or make me more fat. I had chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans on my plate. I decided to eat the green beans. It's supposed to be healthy for you. I picked up my fork and started taking small bites of the green beans, why I observed every one. I can tell that Nolan and Carter you don't want to piss off. Levi is playful, and Ethan is the hyper and happy one. Why sir, yes I decided to call him that from now on, is also someone you don't want to piss off but he seems really caring 

       Maybe it won't be just like home. I already feel comfortable around them, but that's kinda scaring me. I don't know if that's good or bad. I guess I will just have to see what happens won't I