Chapter 4

Everyone was half way through dinner when I got called out for not eating that much. Can't they just not notice?! "Hey Ace why aren't you eating?" Ethan asked me in a concerning tone. At that everyone stopped eating to stare at me and I guess wait for a answer.

     Well you see I wasn't allowed food unless I did something to please my mom and that is not very often and plus I'm to fat to eat. I don't need any food. That is what I want to say but instead I said " I'm not that hungry." I know I should have said something different buuut I was freaking out on the inside.

       "Eat a few more bites then you can go to your room" Aaron said with no room for argument. I sighed but did as told. I stabbed some more vegetable and put it in my mouth, and chewed slowly, until I finally swallowed it. I winced as the food went down my throat. It's so disgusting, I'm to fat to be eating all this food and I don't deserve it. That's what mom would say anyway. Ugh! Why am I thinking about her.  

       After a couple more minutes of that process again. I was finally finished with me vegetables. "Can I go now?" I questioned quitely to Sir. He looks at my food and sighs " yes you can go." I got up happily and scraped my food in the garbage. Then I headed upstairs into the room I was in earlier. I take another look around the room and sighed. I took some blankets and a pillow and whent into the closet on the ground. 

      I know why wouldn't I sleep on the bed? Well I'm not used to it and I might as well not eaither.  I mean my mom will come get me soon anyway so I shouldn't get comfortable. I put everything on the ground and then I went to my backpack and grabbed my wolf stuffed animal. Yes I have a stuffed animal. It was given to me by my father. I don't know what he looks like but I do remember that he gave me a stuffed animal. 

      I got settled down in the closet and closed the closet door, and layed down, and went to a peaceful sleep with no dreams for once, in my life.

                                                      * time skip to morning~*

        I was awoken by voices sounding frantic. " Where is he?? Do you think he ran??!" I could barely make out the voice of Ethan. Wait what are they talking about? Who do they think ran? It's to early for this. " He has to be somewhere. Ethan go get Nolan and Carter for me ok?" I heard the calm voice of sir say. Wait a minute do they think I ran?! My eyes grew wide. It made sense. 

        I heard two new voices coming closer to the room. I groaned when I bumped my head on the wall. I sat up with my stuffed animal of course, and opened the closet door. " what's going on?" I muttered, why rubbing my eye with my only open hand. That's why I wasn't able to catch myself, when I was wrapped into a hug. I can tell it was Ethan because the others were just staring at me in shock. " What? Why are you guys staring at me like that??" 

        Ethan just hugged me tighter. " we thought you ran!" Ethan cried why hugging me even tighter if possible. " Ok Ethan. That's enough you don't want to squeeze him to hard." Sirs voice cut through the silence. Ethan finally let go put still latched himself on my arm. I looked at sir in confusion  " why would you think that?" 

          " We had that happen before. We just want to make sure it doesn't happen again" sir replied why looking at me with a emotion that I could decipher. Then Nolan asked me a question that I was not ready for, " why were you sleeping in the closet?" 

       Shit what am I supposed to answer with!?!?? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________________

           Sorry for how short it is I promise to make a longer chapter next time! How do you like it so far? What will he tell them? The truth or a lie? Tell me what you think! Thanks to all my readers who have been supportive through out this book so far! ❤️❤️

745 words ~