Chapter 2

*three hours later*

   We finally made it too the airport. The car ride was filled with my mom's harsh words and complaints. The silence after though was painfully long and tense. You may be wondering why are you at a airport. Well apparently this crazy woman thought it would be great to send me to AMERICA! Not even letting me stay in France. I guess she doesn't want me anywhere close to her. Well that's fine by me.

     I quickly exited the car and grabbed my suitcase and backpack( I don't think I mentioned the backpack before sorry 😅 that's what has his books in it) I followed my mom quitely as we made are way through the airport, getting are tickets, and past security. Then finally we reached the plane boarding thingy.( sorry I don't know what it is called😅) 

  I looked over at my mom to just see her hatful glare as she says venicmly " we'll get going and remember you will always be worthless and nobody will ever love you." Then she turned around and walked away. Well then, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go, but I guess we will find out right?

   Once I relized that I was just standing there probably looking like a idiot. I quickly made my way onto the plane and too my seat, at the window. It wasn't long before we were in the air headed to America. I got out my phone and ear buds and listened to worthless by Eli. It just matches my mood ok? Don't judge me

                * five hours later. ( I don't really know how long it takes for you too get from France to America so I just guessed. Sorry AGAIN)*

    The announcements came on saying we were about to land in five minutes. So I put on my seat belt why I waited to land. Once we landed I grabbed my backpack and headed out of the plain towards where you get the suitcases. ( I don't know what that is called either) once I got my suitcase, the thought accured again. That I have no clue where I'm going. That's when I felt a ding in my hoodie pocket.

     I got out my phone to see a text from my mom saying that,

There should be someone waiting for me out front 

       I grabbed all my stuff and headed out front. I instantly saw a sighn with my name Ace written in big black letters. I slowly walked over. "Ace?" The man asked. He has black hair with piercing blue eyes. He had musicles that were showing through his black short sleeve shirt. You could also see his abs poking through his shirt, and he had a pair of light blue jeans to match his look. I would say he is no older than 26. 

      It took me a moment to relize that I was staring for too long. " o-oh yea. That's me" I replied quitely. " ok good follow me to the car and I will explain what is going on." He said in his deep/smooth voice. I didn't even know that was possible! I nodded my head and followed him out the door. 

      Once we made it to his car, it's one of those cars that have a third row, I got into the passenger side, as instructed, after I put my stuff in the trunk. Once we were driving for a little bit he asked me " Do you know why your mother has sent you here?" I looked at him like he has lost his mind. Like of course I know why I'm going to this institution! I didn't get locked and beat in the basement for no damn reason, but he doesn't know that. So I replied quitely, " yea because I'm gay and your supposed to fix me" 

       Then it hit me. I don't know his name! Why the hell would I get in a car with someone I don't know there name or know them! I wasn't thinking that's why! " um I never got your name" I quickly stated. I looked over to see his eyes light up in realization. " oh I'm sorry that slipped my mind. My name is Aaron." That name just sound so.....I don't even know how to describe it put it sent shivers down my spine.

          "Anyway I'm not going to try a fix you. Where your going you will be safe and away from non accepting people. We do try to fix any other problems you may have, but you are safe where we are headed. There are 6 other boys who live at the institution, you will know the names of them when we have dinner in the meantime I will show you your room to help you get settled." 

        I just replied with a simple "ok" but inside I was estatic. I thought my mom was sending me away to somewhere to be 'fixed' in reality. I was going somewhere safe. The only thing is how long until she relizes her mistake. I mean she will no longer have something to take her anger out on. I tried to shut off those thoughts before they got to deep. There is no reason to think about that now, I can worry about that latter

     Then we pull up to a long driveway with what you could call a mansion! It has two floors. It was this nice brown color with flowers on the outside. To say the least it was breathtaking. The last thought before I exited the car was this might not be to bad after all.

________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Why hello dear readers! Just wanted to ask how is the story coming along? I will post a character list soon probably later today sense you know it's almost two in the morning. Anyway please vote, comment, and follow! Have a great day/night 

       Bye~ 995 words