B1/C11

•••••

Ripley

As I came out of the locker room, Mason pushed himself off the wall and walked over to me "Can we talk for a moment?" He asked me, I looked towards Jim and gave me the all-clear but to make it quick. Mason grabbed my hand and walked away from Jim and Minx.

"What?" I had asked him.

"Are you sure about this?" I looked into his eyes when something flashed through them.

"Are you worried that I won't be able to do this?"

"Honestly? I have no idea. From where I was it looked like you were hurting pretty bad out there" he told me, he took my hand in his "your shaking..."

"I'm fine," I said, I ripped my hand from his grip.

"You're not fine Ley. You're pushing yourself too much, you're going to burn out before you can even land a punch" he said but I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine Mason..." I said after a while, I sighed before I reached up and took his face in my hands "I'm fine, okay. If I'm not I'll find you in the crowd" I leaned up and kissed his lips before I walked away. I gave Jim a nod before I looked back over my shoulder at Mason but it only lasted a second before I took a step out onto the walkway.

As I stood in the ring, I bounced on my feet warming myself up when the announcer spoke. "This is what we've all been waiting for! Ripley vs. Slayer!" The crowd roared, shaking the place with their loudness.

Slayer had walked into the ring with a smirk on his lips. "Are you ready?" He asked me before he took the stance. I sighed and took my own before the bell rang.

Was I ready?

I didn't know...

Was I ready for what was about to come?...

Probably not...

As we fought each other none of us wanted to break but we wanted the other to give up first. As fists and legs were flying at each other, I tried to zone the yelling and the excited crowd out of my head. I was able to kick my leg out and trip Slayer over onto his back, I climbed onto him and hit my fists into his face but he bucked his hips, making me fall off him before he got to his feet.

As I stood slowly to mine I saw something shiny in his hand, when I saw what it was my eyes became wide. "You thought this would be easy? Did you really think I was just going to let you win?" He said with a dirty smirk all over his face, he wiped his nose as blood poured out from a hit that I did a moment ago.

He pointed the knife at me before spreading his arms wide. "Come on Ripley! Let's show them how to really fight?" He yelled out.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard someone yell behind me and I knew it was Mason. Jim must have spoken to him because a few seconds later he yelled again.

"Shit! Ley! Look at me baby, you need to get out of there!" I stared at Slayer. "Look at me, Ripley!" Mason yelled again but I couldn't look, I knew if I did this fight would end.

So I shook my head and took my fighting stance again. Slayer was known to be reckless and would sometimes surprise his opponent with different moves but the one thing I knew I hoped didn't happen, was this. This was different. This meant no rules. This meant a 50/50 chance. Life or death situation.

Slayer's smirk grew as he saw my stance, he knew I wanted to fight more but was scared to give up.

I had to think quicker, I had to be quicker but having my ribs hurting all this time didn't help. My whole body hurt at this point, I was pushing myself harder than I have ever before. My breathing was heavier than ever as it was getting harder to breathe. Slayer had made sure he kept hitting my injured ribs but as we circled I knew it was only a matter of time before Slayer cut me open.

Slayer swung his left fist but I dodged out the way, as he stepped towards me he faked a swing of his right fist and tripped me over. I landed on my back staring up at him as he came closer, as Slayer tried to stab me I kicked him backwards. As he stumbled back and I got to my feet but Slayer rushed towards me, taking me down to the floor once again. He held the knife up and I tried to block it, I tried my hardest to twist and turn and I somehow got him off me. As we both stood up, I watched Slayer grab the knife from the floor but as he did, I kicked it out of his hand.

Within a few moments, I could hear sirens and people yelling as they rushed towards the exits of the arena. Slayer and I stood in the ring wondering what was going on until we saw cops rush inside. "Fuck" I heard Slayer say before he rushed out of the ring and through the crowd. As the police officers came closer I started to feel dizzy, I could see black dots lingering in my eyesight and my forearm started to hurt. When I looked down all I saw was blood. It was hard to see but when I looked up I saw Mason and Jim rushing into the ring yelling at me before everything went black.

•••••
————-
Enjoy!