B6/C15

••••••••

One-eye

It was late at night and everyone had gone off to bed, I laid there awake from another nightmare. The same dream… I sighed and sat up. I couldn't stare at the ceiling any longer. I stood up and pulled on my track pants, leaving my torso bare before I walked out of my dorm. When I got to the main area of the clubhouse, I saw that the kitchen light was on. I walked into the kitchen to see Junko sitting at the table. She looked up when she heard me but looked away and wiped her face. 

I knew she was crying, it wasn't hard to tell. "Sorry… Did I wake you?" She asked me.

"No. I've been up for a few hours," I told her, I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before sitting across from her. 

"I'm sorry I threw up on you yesterday…" she rubbed her neck but I waved her off.

"Don't worry about it. How are you feeling now?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. This wasn't the girl I was used to. She used to be full of life, smart ass, flirting with everyone but as she sits in front of me. I see the broken, the heartache, this was the girl that lost her brother… 

"I keep thinking he's just going to walk through those doors, as he used to when he went off to see his side of the family…" she looked down at her hands before looking up at me. "Have… have you found out who did it?" She asked me.

I sighed and looked away. How could I tell her who had killed her brother?... But she deserved to know. "The club knows who did it… it was another rival club." 

"Of course it was…" she reached up and pushed a bit of hair out of the way. "There is something else isn't there?" She asked me.

I hesitated for a moment. I didn't know whether I should tell her or not about River but before I could stop myself I had told her everything. Junko stared at me with wide eyes. Her hands were clenched into fists. "I'm going to kill the bitch." She said, making me run my hand over my left side of the face and sigh. 

"I guess we both turned to something that wasn't good for us," she said after we had sat there in silence for a few minutes. I looked at her as she looked at me, "I've been thinking about things…" she said before looking away.

I waited for her to continue. "I'm gonna get some help…"

"That'll be good." I smiled at her.

"I just hope I can beat it…" 

"It will be hard at first but you have all of us and your girls," I told her, reaching for her hand. She squeezed it and nodded her head. 

After a while of sitting there with Junko, it felt normal. That I didn't have to try hard. I heard her yawn and I knew it was time to head to bed. “Come on, you need to get some more sleep,” I said to her, I put my water bottle in the bin and followed her out of the kitchen. Heading down the hall, I stopped at my dorm door. 

“Thank you for telling me…” she said, “I know it is not easy but you deserve so much better than her,” Junko said, she leaned up and kissed my scar before waking off to her dorm. 

**********

The club wanted to make a move on the Outlaw Bastards. We had our plans ready when Tor's charter and Hawk’s charter rolled in. We had gone over and over what we were going to do and I was ready. I was ready to take back what was ours and the revenge Jigsaw and Grizzly. 

I strapped both my holsters to my legs, one for my knife and the other for another gun. I pulled on my hoodie along with my leather kutte before I tucked my other gun into the back of my jeans. I made my way out to the main area of the clubhouse and grabbed the weapon from Skinhead’s hand. I looked towards my right and saw the mugshot photos on the wall. 

Today I was going to kill the bastards that killed our brothers. 

“Let's ride!” Coyote yelled out across the club and we all made our way out of the clubhouse. I looked over to the girls saying goodbye to their old men and saw Junko standing there. I sent her a wink before she nodded her head. I climbed into the back of the van with Gus, Books and a few others. We would be heading towards one of their warehouses. Along the way, I stayed quiet while others joked around. 

When we got there, we stopped half a mile up the road before walking it in. When we got to the warehouse, no one was around. Gus went and got the van and we loaded everything up that could fit before Wolf, a member of the Vermont charter guys, helped me place explosives around the warehouse. Within a matter of minutes, we were back in the van already driving away when I pressed the button. 

•••••••
Enjoy!