002

𝐼𝑍𝑈𝐾𝑈 𝑀𝐼𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑌𝐴

𝐼𝑍𝑈𝐾𝑈 𝑀𝐼𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑌𝐴

"it hurts."

"it hurts."

"it hurts."

"God? if you are out there. please, please. "

"Kill me. i'm tired, i'm sick and i'm burning. "

"Can't you see it, my heart—burning?"

Endless tears began to fall down his face, emerald eyes filled with no hint of hope as he laid down on the floor, watching in distance how his mother was being dragged by the hair, through the floor, beaten up and dead.

"fuck"

he murmured as he eventually passed out.

If somebody asked him how did it get to this point. He would have no idea how to respond. He would be completely speechless.

You see, abuse always starts first in subtle ways, if you're a weak minded person, shy or rarely speak what's on your mind is most likely you will not pay attention to the 'subtle ways' and will let them fly by as just a one time thing.

But no. If someone even once slightly raises their voice at you say something about it if you're uncomfortable. Don't keep quiet or the cycle will continue and it'll get worse.

Like in Izuku's case.

                                         __

The man came back to the house after disposing of his wife's corpse.

Opened the small refrigerator, it's color being pure dirt and the door hanging almost broken. He grabbed a beer, bringing it to his crooked teeth to open it and chug it a little before entering the room where Izuku laid unconscious.

He saw him on the floor, and just stood there. Watching the kid intently while he finished the rest of his beer.

Throwing the empty bottle at Izuku's back, the bottle smashing from how hard it hit. Izuku's eyes immediately shot up open, not moving an inch.

It's not like it was the first time and he already knew who the person standing beside him was, and what not to do if he wanted to live.

"you and your mother are such useless pieces of shit, she wouldn't stop crying unless i put my hands on her, fucking slut had to die on me" the man was now walking to the corner of the room, sitting down on the floor as he took a cigarette and lighter from his pocket.

"you are the useless one" Izuku murmured.

Not expecting to be heard. But the room was so cold and quiet, even breathing made noise.

As the man smoked he faintly heard his son's words, he immediately stopped any movement, his eyes wide open slowly looking up at Izuku. Who was getting up from the floor still unaware his words were heard.