039

𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈

𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈

                       ONE YEAR LATER

"What's wrong-!" he punches the pad harshly causing todoroki to take a step back.

"Why!-" he punches

"Are you still-!" he punches harder.

"Holding back against me!" He throws a sneak under hook, hoping it would catch the Alpha off guard.

But he was able to swiftly dodge it. Todoroki was lucky to have been in battle many times to be able to sense sneak attacks like that, or else it would have been a nasty hit.

"Calm down, I'm not holding back on you" Todoroki said as he took off the pads from his hands and threw them in the boxing ring.

A panting Izuku with his hands on his knees looked up at him angered.

"Yes you are." he stated.

It has been like this for awhile.

Todoroki rolled his eyes, he was seriously getting irritated at this.

"You know what? fine." He said, as he quickly left the boxing ring, and picked up some gloves.

Putting them on as he walked back in again.

Izuku's eyes widened, he couldn't contain his excitement. He had been wanting to fight Todoroki for the longest now, ever since that day. The day they last exchanged punches. Also one of the reasons he wanted to be stronger was to finally beat his fucking ass just as bad as he did to him, and he wouldn't rest till it happened.

Todoroki threw a few air punches, and hopped up and down a little bit to ready himself, he rolled his shoulders back to front as he did the same with his neck side to side.

His gaze then got fierce as he glanced at Izuku in a fighting stance.

"Don't pussy out now." he said

"Shut up, bitch"

                                ________

"Are you fucking serious?" his words menacing, drenched in pure anger.

"Y-yes Sir.." the man timidly responded, he was just delivering the news but he felt like he could die at that very moment by just the presence of him.

Kirishima noticed the tension in the room so he quickly escorted the man out before Bakugo could rip his throat out with his bare hands.

"What are we going to do now, Sir?" Denki asked, as he gulped down in fear.