010

𝑀𝑈𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅

                              𝑀𝑈𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅

It was dark and cold. The room Bakugo woke up to. Immediately feeling the weight and tightness of the chains on his body, and how some of the metals pierced his skin. The muzzle annoying the fuck out of him. He had never woken up so mad in his life he felt like he could kill anyone. Every fiber of his body felt like it was lighting up, ready to just rip whoever entered the room to shreds.

A light knock was heard followed by a door abruptly opening up, a switch being flicked and lights turning on bright white. Bakugo's eyes squinting for a second to adjust to his now better visible surroundings.

"Glad to see you awake, Sir." The man who had entered the room spoke, his tone clear and monotone. He wore a lab coat and held a clipboard in which he was writing in.

Bakugo couldn't speak clearly thanks to the muzzle they had put on him. All he could respond with were his frightening pheromones that filled the room to the brim, giving whoever stepped in a bad time. Anyone other than Alphas would collapse immediately if they entered the room.

Seeing how calm the man before him was made Bakugo aware of two things. Either he was a dominant Alpha or he had taken pills for resistance. Either way he wanted to rip his head off.

The man walked a bit closer to bakugo who sat in a chair tied up. He lowered himself a bit so he would be face to face with Katsuki, who had an evident scowl on his face.

"it's a pity you will have to go to sleep again" the man said, a smirk tugging at his lips as his eyes buried themselves inside bakugo's.

Every fiber of Katsuki's body was raging, muffled screams and curse words filled the room, the sounds of the chains rattling as he forced his hands up to break them, moved his body upwards as hard as he could and shook his head harshly wanting to get rid of the damned muzzle.

"calm down you dog" he chuckled, and walked away from the struggling alpha to the middle of the room, where a hospital like bed was at.

"you know—" he started talking back faced, as he grabbed a syringe, the size of the needle long and sharp, "your dad wants what's best for you katsuki" he laughed

"of course—he wants was good for him too" he turned around with the syringe in hand, sleeves rolled up and a sinister smile plastered across his face.

He began slowly walking up to the Alpha, who kept struggling and screaming endlessly, his eyes widened seeing the size of the needle and knowing exactly the intention of the man walking to him.

"Don't panic katsuki—this is something for the better of all of us" he said, the smile never leaving his face.

He kneeled down next to the alpha, not close enough so he wouldn't get hit by his struggling. As quick as the blink of an eye a piercing stab to his left shoulder Katsuki felt as he screamed loudly, his screams only coming out muffled or as groans. The pain excruciating as the contents of the syringe seeped inside him, his whole body went numb and shook before going completely still. His whole view went completely white as he struggled, trying to get out the hold the chains had on him, before completely passing out.