can't keep your hands to Yourself? ♡ / Smut \

I don't ship the real people!

Remember to leave some ideas!

Top - Dream
Bottom - George

_________________________________

Dream and George were eating dinner at the dinner table. George finishes his food and gets up while dream has also finished his food, he leaves his plate at the sink while George turns on the tap and starts washing the dishes. Dream sat on the couch, he couldn't stop thinking about George all day. He looked over to his side to see George, he stares at his ass biting his lips. " God I just want to grab his juicy ass so fucking ba- " Dream says in his head, he stops as he blushes biting his lip " No Dream..he's just your very close friend, nothing more....but.."

He got off the couch slowly and quietly walking over to George, George was humming as he felt something walk behind him, something grabbed his ass tightly as he flinched, he turned around seeing Dream behind him. " D- Dream?? What are you doing? Do mind keeping your hands to yourself please? " George blushed from how close Dream was. " George...continue washing the dishes please.." George turned back around , he felt his ass against Dream's crotch area. George blushed as he bit his lip continuing to wash the dishes, Dream goes down to George's neck kissing it and licking it, soon hitting George's sensitive spot. George made a small little moan from the kiss "nghh..~" George moaned. He blushed as Drean continued, George turned off the water drying his hands turning around to look at dream.

" D- Dream" Dream smirked kissing his neck again making George moan again. "F- fuck..~" George covered his mouth as his face was warm, George looked at Dreams eyes wrapping his arms around him " D- Dream..please.." George begged. " Please what?~ " Dream says in a deep sexual voice. "..fuck me dream..you've tempted me! Now please fuck me dream!~.." Dream smirked picking up George bridal style. " with pleasure cutie~.. "

Dream brings George to his room tossing him on the bed closing the door behind him. Dream gets on top of George kissing him deeply , George wraps his arms around Dreams neck while making small moans during the kisses. "Mhm~...mmfh~.." George moans. Dream breaks from the kiss slowly going down to his neck, then taking George's shirt off and going down to his v-line. " P- please dream..I want you~.." George begs desperately. "Alright alright...I will just be patient darling~.." He removes George's Jean's off, he kisses George again trying to get his tongue in his mouth, but of course it was denied, Dream Presses his knee against George, making him moan having dream be able to fit his tongue in. He explores every bit in him mouth, he goes down to his v line again pulling out George's member. " D- dream! Please suck my dick~ I can't be patient anymore~!.." And So dream sucks his member, sucking hard as he bobs his head deep throating his member. " oh fuck!~ mmmfh!!.. Harder dream, faster faster ~!! Please I'm begging you~!♡.." George moans as dream sucks harder and faster leaving George cumming in his mouth. He swallows it all. " Dream..I want you inside me~.." " you sure George?~.." George nods his head yes, Dream puts his 2 fingers in front of him as George imminently starts sucking his finger, getting every part nice and wet. " Good job kitten~ get it all nice and wet~.." He pulls his finger out of George's mouth having a trail of saliva from George's mouth to his finger " this will hurt for a bit okay baby? But it will feel better soon~" George nods, Dream pulls off his boxers and he slowly puts his fingers on George's entrance. "Mmmfh! Dream it hu- hurts.." " I know baby just give it time" he thrust his fingers in and out, the pain fading away now into pleasure. "Mhm~! Fuck yeah~ Dream I want you inside of me now~!" George moans. Dream pulls off his pants and boxers off as George's eyes widen. "Holy shit it's massive" Dream smirks "and only just for you~" he says pointing at his entrance, George nods , Dream slams into george thrusting in and out quickly. " OH SHIT~!!..FUCK YEAH!" George moans loudly as dream hits a certain spot making George moan his name. " Oh dream~!! DREAM~! " George moans loudly, th room was filled with George's moans, and heavy breathing, and loud slaps. " Oh George I'm so close..! Keep moaning my name~" Dream says while hitting a spot again. "Mmfhhh~!! Oh DADDY DREAM~!! I'M GONNA SO CLOSE~!!.." Dream cums in all over George as George also cums all over both of them, Dream flops on his side kissing George's forehead. "I love you baby..~" " Me to Dream ~" George says, they both kiss each other and fall asleep.

_________________________________

I'm so sorry that this sucks! It's my first time writting this type of stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, and I love you all! I'm going to sleep now it's 1AM

_____________
846 words