" Missing class? " | lime?/smut |

Thanks for the lovely requests, I enjoy  the idea! Don't worry I'll do the rest or your guys request after!

Top - Dream
Age - 19
Bottom - George
Age - 18

Takes place during school :)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes btw-
______________________________________

Dream and George were friends for a while now, they always had the same class which was pretty good for them since they were really close friends. They were in Math Class with took a long time since half of the class wasn't paying attention. Dream got bored of class, hearing the teacher repeat the same things over and over again just made him want to get out of class, knowing he had history next made himself want to skip class.

George was having a hard time paying attention, he sighs while he was doing little scribbles on his paper, he wanted to hang out with Dream but had to wait until he finished his 2 other classes, that he had with Dream, his phone buzzed! He looked around, quietly grabbing his phone, noticing it was Dream

Dream💀💫: Hey George :)
George💥: huh?  Is there anything you need dream?

Dream💀💫: I can tell your getting kinda bored of math class, which I am too :p.
So like...wanna skip next class? 😉
George💥: well um.. we have history next..and I really don't want to have to do it so..yeah let's skil next class.
Dream💀💫: alright! Meet me in the boys bathroom.

George puts his phone away, after 5 minutes the bell rang and everyone went to there lockers, George went to the boys bathroom, looking around seeing Dream.

" Oh Dream! Hello, so are we just gonna wait here until next class? "

" well...I was thinking of something else..but only if you want to of course "
He locks the bathroom slowly walking over to to George pinning him to the wall. George's face turned red as he looked at Dream wrapping his arms around his waist. " a- and that is? " Dream smirked kissing George making George flinch, but soon slowly fading into the kiss. Dream picked up George still having him against the wall, having George wrap his leg around his waist. " mmm.." George did a slight moan as Dream put one of his hands in George's pants touching him softly. They break from the kiss then continuing to kiss each other.

Dream went to George's neck kissing softly so he wouldn't make George moan as loud, George did small little moans between the kisses, Dream continued to touch George having him pant heavily, grabbing Dreams wrist and pushing it more farther down into his pants. " D- Dream..are you sure it's a- alright to do this here?.. " he said while kissing him back.

" yes George~ and if it isn't then I'll find a way~ " he said kissing him back deeply, they were making out in the stall they both were red and breathing heavily, George has never felt this good being around Dream, The boys bathroom unlocked since the janitor had the key to opening it.

Janitor: "alright there you go kid, don't know who locked it but your welcome". Said the man as he walked away, dream got stood on the toilet while George was still up against the Stall wall.

" George... don't make a sound, Someone is in here.." he whispered to him, George nodded as they continued to make out. George makes a slight moan. "Mfh~!"

??? " hello? "
Dream covered George's mouth, until the person left the bathroom. " Dream.. I don't think we should be in here- I don't even know how many minutes we have till next class. " George said while looking at him. " we have 10 more minutes..and in those 10 minutes I wanna go something~ " he said putting George down, taking his belt and unzipping his Jean's. George's eyes widen as he blushed looking up at him.