Adorable ♡ /Fluff\

( art isn't mine btw )

This isn't a smut chapter sorry, this for you can take a break from all the smut stuff :] This is also a valentine days special so I hope you enjoy <3

_______________________________________

George was at Dream's house for the week since he was visiting.  Dream was at the store while George was left home alone.  He walked into Dream's room to get something but then noticed something on the bed.

It was Dream's hoodie, George was feeling really cold anyways so he quickly grabbed it while putting it on, he giggled and blushed for a second slowly heading to his room. He laid on his bed while hugging the pillow.

George: " Dream's hoodies are really comfortable...i think...I'm going to take a nap... "  George says slowly drifting off to sleep...

Hours later

George wakes up seeing Dream in front of him smiling while playing with his hair.

Dream: " y'know you could have asked for a hoodie.. "

George: " o- oh I'm so sorry! You can have it back now! "

Dream chuckled bopping George's nose.

" no no its okay Georgie...I think you look adorable in it " He giggled

George's face turned red while getting warmer and warmer, he has liked dream for a while now and really wanted to kiss him but, he was shy to do so.

Dream: " I left at 7PM, you've been sleeping till 10PM, you have been sleeping for 3 hours George..did you have a nice sleep? " he says while bringing George closer cuddling him.

George couldn't stop blushing as he looked at him. " yes I did have a good sleep... "

Dream smiled while stroking his cheek
" want me to bring you a coffee? I also brought some cookies from the store if you want some "

George: " oh um... sure coffee would be nice, as well with the cookies.. "

Dream got off the bed heading over to the kitchen while George laid there in the bed, he hugged the pillow feeling really flustered he loved Dream so much but he doesn't know how to tell him he does.

After a few minutes Dream came in the room setting his coffee on the night stand as well with a plate of cookies that were heart shaped. He got back in the back putting George in between his legs passing him the coffee. " here you go George. "

George grabbed the coffee while blushing, he wanted to kiss him so he decided to make a move..

" don't you want some coffee as well Dream?.. " He said blowing the coffee so it wouldn't burn his tongue.

" I mean I did want a bit but I'll make some for myself later "

George took a sip of the coffee and turned around to face Dream, he hesitated but went in for a kiss. Dream flinched from surprise, but then slowly went with it. George pulled away from the kiss.

George: " i- I'm really sorry forgive me! D- Dream I love you a lot, like for a really long time, i- it's fine if you don't bac- "

Dream giggled. " oh Georgie...I love you to no need to apologize...your so adorable and I love it..you wearing my hoodie and just..I can't help but find you cute in every way, everything you do is so cute and I always loved you for that, now why don't you finish your coffee and we can go to bed alright? "

George smiles while drinking his coffee and eating the cookies. Once he finished he turned off the lights and went to turn on the lamp, he jumped onto the bed crawling over to dream cuddling him. " Dream..I'm..getting sleepy...but I want to just hug and talk.."

Dream: " we can do all of that tomorrow love..sleep is way more important and I want you to get lots and lots of rest,plus tonight I'll let you sleep in the bed with me, but for now  i want you to close your eyes and relax.. and sleep.. "

As Dream said George drifted to sleep while cuddling Dream, Dream turned the light from the lamp off as he kissed his forehead,.

Dream: " goodnight George..Love you and...Happy valentine's day.. "

                                ♡

_______________________________________

Wow! This was really adorable and fun to make I'm glad I was able to write this! If you have any suggestions  or ideas let me know! This is my first book anyways and I want to improve!

Happy Valentine's Day guys <33 ♡♡

748 Words

_______________________________________