" I'm here.." | Fluff |

A little fluff so u can take a break from fluff :)

( changing a bit of the story )

Ty for the idea btw, leave some ideas if u have some as well :).
_______________________________________

George yawned, waking up at 2am, he couldn't go back to sleep, he looked put the window seeing it was very cloudy, he sighs heading downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a cookie. He sits on the couch turning on the TV so he could watch for a bit, he starts watching some cartoons since there was nothing good to watch. He got up and turned on the lights since he was in the dark watching the TV, and it hurt his eyes especially cause he was colorblind.

Dream was still asleep, he heard noise from outside, it was like a loud growl, he looked at the window then remembering about how cloudy it was outside. He switches to the Weather channel.

" Telling from the clouds, it will be thunder storming tonight, around 3:12AM, there will also be close weather so, it's better to turn on the heater in your house, the storm will be lasting for a long time " said the reporter on the TV. George didn't like the news of that, he didn't like thunderstorms, they scared him and didn't like the sound of loud thunder and lighting. He looking at the time, it was exactly 3:09AM, as he heard loud thunder from outside. He covered his ears and he turned off the TV, he looked around then quickly heading upstairs.

" I sh- should probably go try to sleep now I guess.. " he said again as loud thunder cam from outside again, he ran into Dream's room closing the door, it was more quieter in there. Dream woke up and turned on the lamp.

" George?.. it's 3AM.. what is it? Why are you up so late?.. " he said rubbing his eyes looking over at him.
" Dream..well it's thunderstorming outside, and I really don't like storms...I'm afraid of them.." he says  slowly walking over to Dream. " if you don't mind..may I sleep in here for a bit?.. "
He says looking over at him, Dream chuckled and got out of bed, grabbing George walking him out of  the room.

" you need to face your fears George, c'mon let's head to the kitchen and grab some water, then u can go back to bed in your room " Dream said while heading down stairs, George sat on the Couch as a loud bang came from the thunder outside, George covered his ears,  feeling afraid. Dream walked over to George. " hey you alright? "

" no..dream..you don't understand..my fear is really bad..may we please cuddle or something?.." George says looking at him. Dream sat on the Couch holding George. " alright we can cuddle, you could have a just asked in the first place but whatever u say.."

Dream wrapped his arm around George holding him close, he plays with his hair as loud thunder came from outside. " it's alright George...nothing is going to hurt you..I'm here " he chuckled as George hugged him tightly.

( Why did I just imagine Dream randomly stuffing his face is George's hair and start eating it HAIQKKSJE )

After for a few minutes when the thunderstorm calmed down a bit, George was already asleep in Dream's arms. Dream picks up George carrying him to his bed, Dream was really tired so he decided to sleep in the bed with him. He pulls George close turning the light off, cuddling him and slowly falling asleep.

______________________________________

Cough this was fun to make very sorry for the lack of chapters :[

I don't have much to say but thanks for a support I appreciate it! If u have any suggestions feel free to put em down.

" I'm going into battle "

COUGHS anyways have an amazing day
Don't forget to

Drink water
Go outside for a bit
TOUCH SOME GRASS
and stay safe <3

Love you all!

Words: 670

_______________________________________