Chapter 32

(Prepare for tissues in somewhat middle close to the bottom of this chapter)

Carlisle's POV

I caught Gennie before she fell to the ground. I held her bridle style before laying her on the couch. Bella grabbed a blanket to lay over her, even though she wouldn't need it, but I appreciated the thought.

"Is she ok?" Rosalie asks

"I don't know. I've never seen this before only when a woman is-" I stopped talking, realizing what is going on.

Gennie is pregnant. How could I not see the signs!

"When a woman is what?" Bella asked

"When a woman is pregnant," Edward tells her, reading my mind

"Oh my gosh! Mom is pregnant!" Rosalie says excitedly

Alice frowned confused. Everyone looked at her. She looked up at us.

"I thought I would have seen it, but I didn't," Alice says

"It's probably her mermaid side. She still has it in her to the point, she can keep everything from us." Daniel tells her

"Would we have what happened to Bella, happen to Gen?" Esme asks

"We won't know until she wakes up," I told her

Right as soon as I say that, Gennie's eyes open. She sits up from where she was and looks at everyone. She stands up and walked over to me. I smiled, put my arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close. I kissed her head and lead her out of the room.

Gennie frowned, confused, on why we're leaving the family. I lead her to my office so I can tell her everything. I placed her in my chair and sat on the desk.

"What's going on?" Gennie asks

"Remember when we were talking about kids?" I asked her

Gennie nods her head. I gestured to her stomach. Gennie took second thinking about it, before smiling. She launched up and hugged me. I felt her crying and held her as tight, yet gentle, as possible.

"I'm going to be a mother" Gennie whispers

"You already were," I tell her

Gennie giggles and lets go of me. A tear went down her face. I took my thumb and wiped it off her face. She smiled at me.

I knew she was going to be a good mother. I've seen the way she is with Edward, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Renesmee, and Bella. I know she will be a great one for my child.

(What gender do you want the baby? What should it be? Vampire, Mermaid, Vampire Human Hybrid, or Vampire Mermaid Hybrid)

Genevieve's POV

I can't believe it. I'm going to be a mom. I mean I already was with the Cullen kids, but it's different. This baby will be biologically mine. Not that I don't think the Cullen kids aren't like biologically mine, because they practically are in my heart.