Chapter 31

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

Stupid Jacob! He revealed himself being a Werewolf to Charlie! Now, Charlie is coming here to see Bella and me. We were now trying to help Bella control her thirst and act human. I put brown contacts in her eyes, which were a lot like her normal eye color.

"They will irritate your eyes at first, but I think you'll be fine," I tell her

"The main thing is to not move too fast," Carlisle tells her

Carlisle wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled at Bella.

"Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs" Esme tells her

Bella stands up and goes to sit down. She then speeds to the chair, making it hit the wall, and sits down with her legs crossed.

"Maybe a tad slower, Bella," I told her

"And blink at least three times a minute," Alice tells her

Bella blinks rapidly. I smiled at her in hopes she'll understand.

"Good," Alice says

"For a cartoon character," Jacob quips

I shot Jacob a glare, making him flinch. Carlisle placed a hand on my shoulder, making me calm down. I smiled at him and looked at Bella.

"Try holding your breath, it'll help with the thirst," I told her

"Don't forget to move your shoulders, so it looks like you're actually breathing" Edward tells her

"And don't sit so straight, humans don't do that" Rosalie tells her

Bella slouched and then found it weird, so she stood up. I smiled, knowing she got everything down. Hopefully, nothing bad happens when Charlie comes.

"Ok, I got it. Move around, blink, slouch." Bella says

💐🌸💐🌸

Charlie was about to arrive and I was getting nervous. Not only will he see Bella, but he'll be meeting Renesmee. I felt a wave of calm wash over me, and I smiled knowing who did that.

"Thanks, Jasper," I told him

"No problem," Jasper says

Carlisle walked over to me and kissed my head. He held my hand in his and rubbed my hand with his thumb. The sound of a car arriving, made me realize that I missed Charlie. I haven't seen him, since I came to help bring Renesmee to the world.

I and Carlisle walked to the entrance of the house to greet him. I smiled seeing him and waited for him to come to me. Charlie smiled at me and Carlisle and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back tighter, but not enough to hurt him, and lead him inside. We walked upstairs to where Bella and Edward are.