Chapter 41

Genevieve's POV

  I woke up the next morning to the babies kicking. They seemed to be hungry or something. I placed my hand over my stomach and felt them kick. One was stronger than the other, which made me wonder if one of the babies is part vampire. The sound of the door opening made me look up to see Carlisle.

"You alright?" Carlisle asks

  I smiled but didn't say anything. I held my hand out, gesturing him to come over to me. He walked over and sat on the bed. I grabbed his hand and placed it over my stomach. I felt the babies kicking at his hand and giggled. Carlisle smiled as well.

"They're getting stronger, which means they'll be coming soon," Carlisle tells me

"Do I have to stay on bed rest?" I asked

"Not right now, but soon," Carlisle tells me

  I fake pouted at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He then leaned down to my stomach and kissed my stomach.

"I love you," Carlisle says

"I love you too," I say back

"We should get you something to eat, the little ones seem hungry," Carlisle says

  Carlisle stands up from the bed and turns towards me. He held his hands out for me to grab, which I did, and he helped me up from the bed. He helped me walk downstairs where mostly everyone was. None of the guys were here, besides Carlisle. All the girls stood up and walked over to us.

"We can take care of her, now go!" Alice rushes him

  Carlisle kissed my head before walking away. I watched as he walked outside, where all the boys were. I am so confused now. Bella placed her hands on my shoulders and lead me to the living room where a numerous amount of yoga mats were. Ok, I am more confused.

"What is going on?" I asked

"When Carlisle took you to bed yesterday, Rosalie suggested we meditate to help you relax. You know, make it better when the twins are born. Renesmee is with Jacob" Bella tells me

"Why now? I'm hungry" I whined

"You can eat afterward. C'mon!" Alice says

  Esme grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a mat. I huffed and sat down on it getting prepared for this. I sat down, legs crossed, and looked at Bella. I knew she had never done meditation before. Bella sat next to Alice, who sat next to Rosalie, who sat next to Esme. Esme was next to me. We were practically in a circle.

"Ok, close your eyes and breath in through your nose, and out through your mouth," Alice tells us all

  I sighed. Might as well get this over with. However, I am really hungry. I closed my eyes and tried this. Maybe it WILL help me relax. I relaxed my mind and hoped this will work. I opened my eyes hating this.

"Screw this! I'm hungry! I am making myself food and don't try to stop me!" I yelled

  I got up from the yoga mat and stormed to the kitchen. The girls sighed as I walked over to the fridge. I opened it and found some fruit from yesterday that I and Alice cut up. I started eating as the girls went outside. Probably to get the guys back inside. They came back in and saw me eating. I nodded in acknowledgment, still eating.

"That was a short session" Emmett jokes

  I playfully glare at him as Carlisle walks over. I didn't pay him any mind and listened to the conversation.

"I told you, Alice! We should've waited after she ate to do this. I could hear her stomach growling from a mile away" Rosalie tells her

"Sorry, Mom" Alice tells me

  I placed the bowl of fruit down and walked over to her. I pulled her into a hug, which she returned, and we just stood there hugging eachother.

"It's alright, honey" I told her

  Alice smiled and then the door opened. Mee and Jacob walked in. Mee ran over to her mother and father.

"Hi!" Mee greets everyone

  Mee come over to me and hugs me. She placed her hand on my stomach, her cousins kicking at the touch of her hand. She giggled and kissed my stomach. I smiled that she already loved them, even though they aren't born yet. She then ran over to the piano with Edward.

  I walked over to Carlisle and leaned on him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. Mee and Edward began playing the piano together. It was one of the things I enjoyed being here. My phone then goes off and I grab it from my pocket. I saw it was Katherine. I answered.

"Katherine? What's up?" I asked

"I need to talk to you. I know you're pregnant and all, but I will come to you so I can talk to you" Katherine tells

  I heard the piano stop and everyone was looking at me. Bella walked over to me.

"How far away are you?" I asked

"I won't be long. I took a plane not too long ago. I should be arriving shortly. Is there a place where we can meet?" Katherine asks

"We can meet at the airport, and I can drive us somewhere so we can talk" I told her

"Great. I am getting off the plane now. I'll wait for you here" Katherine says before hanging up

  I put my phone back in my pocket. I walked to my room to grab a jacket. I grabbed a jacket and wrapped it around myself, only to see Carlisle there.

"You going to be ok on your own?" Carlisle asks

"Yes! Katherine's my friend. She wouldn't hurt me. Whatever she needs to talk about, sounds like it's scaring her. I don't want her to be. I'll be back. I promise" I told him

  I kissed him before walking away. I walked downstairs and outside. I made it to my car and drove off, wondering non-stop on what is wrong with Katherine.

 I made it to my car and drove off, wondering non-stop on what is wrong with Katherine

1015 words

Bum bum bummmm...

What's gonna happen? Why is Katherine so scared? Oooh...