Chapter 1

Genevieve was moving back to Forks Washington as she missed it really much because it was where her father lived

  Genevieve was moving back to Forks Washington as she missed it really much because it was where her father lived. She got along well with Charlie, but not as much with Renee. Another good thing about moving back is that her little sister, Bella, was living there as well. Bella moved there a day before her because Genevieve had to do something back at home. She walked off the plane to the baggage claim to grab her bags. She only had two.

  Genevieve walked to the exit and when she did, she saw her father standing in his car waiting for her. She smiled and walked over to him pulling her bags behind her as Charlie smiled seeing her and hugged her. "You've gotten taller since the last I saw you!" Charlie tells her and she giggled making him laugh too as the last time she saw him, she was up to his chest. Now she is a little bit taller than him. She always visited him every summer, while Bella didn't.

  "C'mon. Bella has been waiting for you to come home." Charlie tells her as she walked over to his car and got in as he took her two bags and put them in the trunk of his car. He moved to the driver's side and got in then drove to the house making Genevieve very excited. Charlie looked at his eldest daughter, "Renee sent your car, so you don't have to worry about that. You remember Billy Black?" Genevieve nodded letting Charlie continue,"Well, he gave Bella his old truck." She tried to jog her memory of what car he was talking about, "The orangish-red, old truck?"

  Charlie laughs, "Yeah. She likes it and that's what matters. Bella starts her first day tomorrow." Genevieve nodded and looked at him with curiosity, "What school?" Charlie turned down a road as he answered her, "Forks High School." Genevieve laughed at the name of their town, "I still find it weird that this town is named after an eating utensil." Charlie joined in on the laughter, "Yeah me too."

  It was then silent, but comfortable silence. Charlie pulls into the driveway to the house as Bella was sitting on the stairs of the porch. When Genevieve got out, Bella stood up and ran to her and pulled her sister into a hug. Genevieve hugged her back and Bella then pulled away. She smiled at Genevieve and pulled her into the house.

  She laughed at her enthusiasm, which she only shows around her and dad. Genevieve looked at the house and saw that it hasn't changed much from the last time she was here. She looked at a picture that was on the table and saw Bella when she was seven in a tutu. Renee had both of then do ballet as Bella would refuse to do it if Genevieve wasn't there. Bella turned to her sister with an excited smile, "Did you see my truck?"

  "I did. It seems to be the right car for you. Just be careful." Genevieve tells her as her motherly instincts came out making Bella smile at her, "I will, I promise." Charlie walked over to the two girls and looked to his eldest, "Viv, your room is the same as it always has been. I just have to change the light in there." Genevieve was quick to dismiss what he was offering to do, "I could do it, dad." Charlie looked surprised at what she was telling him, "You sure?" Genevieve nodded as she gestured outside, "Yeah. I did it a lot back at the house in Arizona."

  "Ok, here is your car keys. Your car should arrive tomorrow morning." Charlie tells her as he handed her her car keys. She took them and then placed them in her purse. She then grabbed her bags with the help of Bella and headed to her room. It really was the same as it always has been. "So, what are you going to do? I mean are you going to find a job?" Bella asks placing Genevieve's bag on her bed.

  "I might work at the hospital in Forks. Don't know yet." Genevieve tells her and Bella thought about it, "You would be the best doctor." Geneveive looked at her curiously, "You really think so?" Bella nodded, "Yeah. You like helping people. You are very motherly, too." Genevieve blushed and walked over to her bags with her clothes and books. Bella looked in her bag and saw all the clothes she had, and frowned.

  Genevieve started placing clothes on the hangers and placing them in the closet. She then looked at her younger sister, "So, are you excited to start high school here?" Bella nodded then shrugged, "I am. Just I don't want to have all the attention on me when I start. Could you maybe drop me off at school tomorrow?" Genevieve thought about it before nodding, "Sure. My car arrives sometime tomorrow." Bella smiled, "Cool."

  "Speaking of school, you should head to bed. Got a big day tomorrow." Genevieve tells her with a smile making Bella nod, "Ok, good night." Genevieve watched as her sister left the room and called out from the doorway, "Good night!" She then placed her phone on the nightstand and laid on her bed, due to the jet lag, she fell right to sleep.

💐🌸💐🌸

  Genevieve woke up early and got up off her bed, and walked to to window to see that her car had arrived. She got ready for the day and walked over to Bella's room. Her door was open meaning she was dressed fully. Genevieve knocked on her door frame making her look at her and tilted her head giving her the signal 'let's go.' They walked to her car and headed to Bella's school. Genevieve parked at the school but didn't get out until Bella turned to her with a smile.

 Genevieve parked at the school but didn't get out until Bella turned to her with a smile

  "Can you come in with me? I don't want to go in on my own." Bella asks with nervousness making her sister nod immediately, "Of course!" She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out as people stared at them with confusion to Bella. They looked at Genevieve with admiration and love in their eyes, as she placed a hand on Bella's back and led her inside the school. They then walked into the school to the office so Bella can get her schedule and her locker combination. They then made it out to the hallways where kids were coming left and right.

  A boy about Bella's age then arrives in front of them. He was Asian with Black hair as he greets the new girl and her sister, "Hi, your Isabella Swan, right? I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place." Bella was quick to correct him and introduce her sister, "Bella. This is my older sister, Genevieve." Genevieve gave the boy a motherly smile and a slight wave of her hand as she greeted him, "Hello!" Eric smiled at her as Bella turned to her, "I think I got it from here, Viv. I'll see you at home!"

  "Alright. Bye, have a good day!" Genevieve tells her as she left the school and headed to her car. She got in and checked her rearview mirror to see a couple of teens staring at her. She shrugged her shoulders and pulled out of the parking lot.

1232 words