chapter 5

*Hyejin's POV*

I woke up and stood up instead and stretched me.

I walked to my wardrobe and put out some clothes.

I undressed my pyjama and dressed into this clothes

I heard that someone moved in my bed so I turned around seeing Yeji rubbing her eyes

She then looked at me "fuck, you look hot" she mumbled but I heard it "thanks.." I said and looked away "you can..go to my wardrobe and change.." I said and walked away.

I walked out my room and into the kitchen.

I was cooking some food and someone back hugged me and put her head on my shoulder.

I looked to my right and see its Yeji who's hugging me "the lovebirds getting closer" Eomma said "yah we are not Eomma" I shouted and Yeji slapped my ass "dont shout and behave" Yeji whispered "I'm sorry..." I said flustered.

I put the food on two plates and put it on the dining table "sit down and e-eat.." I stuttered out and she sat down next to me.

She looked at the food "it looks delicious" she stopped and came near me "just like you" she whispered so only I can hear it "y-yaah..just eat already and dont flirt" I scolded her and punched her lightly at the shoulder.

I looked up and down at Yeji and her outfit suits her.

"Like what you see?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows "it suits you Yeji

"Like what you see?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows "it suits you Yeji.." I said and she glared at me.

I told Ryujin that she dont need to pick me up this morning and we meet at the school gate and she agreed.

Yeji and I put the plates into the sink and got our backpack and walked out.

"You know why I glared at you. You called me by the wrong name" she said "mianhae..I don't really like it to call you daddy everytime..can I call you a other name when others are around?.. please.." I asked "would you like to call me babe/baby?" She asked "I think this is more comfortable for me to call you like that.." I said and looked at her "then call me like that around others, but at home its daddy" she said and I just nodded.