chapter 15 (1/2)

*no one's POV*

You woke up and jumped on Yeji "ow, baby" she opened her eyes to see you bouncing on her stomach "baby, stop, my poor abs" she sit up on the bed and hold you close "are you excited for today, baby?" You nodded at her and smiled "I am, but I'm nervous too".

You stand up from her and went to the wardrobe to get your school uniform "Unnie-.. I mean, Yeji, can we eat breakfast today in school?" You undressed infront of her and the only thing Yeji can do is stare at you "I can't take my eyes off of you, baby" she looked you up and down "that doesn't answer my question, Yeji" you turned around and looked at her "oh, sorry. Yes we can eat in school" you pulled up your skirt and then get in your white shirt and button it up.

You throw her uniform in her face "yah, don't stare too much. Get dressed and ready for school".

You walked downstairs and turned on the tv, you still have 30min before going to school so you watched a cartoon.

Yeji walked down tying her tie "what are you watching?" She looked at her tie and struggled a bit "a cartoon, let me help you, Yeji" she walked to you and bend down, leaned her hands on your bare thigh.

You tied her tie and kissed her lips "your tie is done now" she sit down beside you, you crawled on her lap and your back against her chest, her arms went around your waist and her head on your shoulder.

It ringed on the door and you wanted to stand up and open it, but you got hold down by Yeji "just sit. Come in through the back door" she shouted to the people outside.

You cuddled up more on her lap "your skirt isn't in the right place, baby" you stand up so your skirt is in the right place and let yourself fall on her lap, what hurted her "ah, baby, my poor friend. It hurts" she groaned in pain "sorry, should I massage your 'friend' so it feels better?" You laughed at it but Yeji didn't found it funny so she hold you down so you can feel her "laugh again and I fuck you here and now" you stopped laughing and got nervous, you didn't noticed that your friends walked in because you looked down on your lap "i-im sorry, da- Yeji.." she looked to your friends "what is my name? You know you can say it in a better way" she whispered in your ear and you started to blush "i-i'm sorry, daddy.." you looked up to meet your friends eyes.

You started to feel embarrassed as they know how you call her when she controll you when she is strict in a more sexual way "I- she-.. Yeji.." you whined at her because she make you say that and she smirked about it because she saw your friend first before you did.

She pinned you down on the couch and your skirt got a little up and they for sure saw your panties. You put your skirt down to not reveal anything to them "Yeji.. please, not now.. our friends are here.." you closed your legs because no one saw your private part except Yeji and Ryujin and it embarrassed you even more that your cousin is standing there.

Her knee went between your legs what leaves you a whimper. She is doing this to tease you, but she didn't know you would let out a whimper when she put her leg between your legs.

Lia had her arms crossed over her chest, Ryujin was a blushing mess, Chaer and Yuna didn't really notice what's happening "don't fuck me infront of them.." you whispered but everyone heard it "I only did this to tease you, didn't know you would whimper and beg" you pulled a little your shirt up and hid your face in it "I hate you, Yeji.. this is so embarrassing.." Yeji put her knee between your legs away.

You looked over to your friends and see that Chaer and Yuna doesn't really care, Lia having her her arms crossed over her chest and Ryujin was blushing and was red like a tomato "Unnie, please don't tell Eomma and Appa.." you said to Lia "why should I?" You looked at her for a second but looked away after a second because you was so shy "eomma and Appa said no sex when you're under 18.." Yeji hovered over you again.