chapter 6

*Yeji's POV*

I opened my eyes feeling that someone is laying on me, as I looked at my body, Hyejin was laying on top of me and hugged me "H-Hyejin.." I tried to wake her up by shaking her lightly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me "what time is it?" She asked closing her eyes directly and trying to hold up her head "it's uhm.. almost 6 am" I said and her reaction wasnt that good, she looked mad "school start at 8am...why did you work me up so early in the morning" she whined and not even looking at me "uhm.. I.. you are laying on me and...It kinda makes me feel uncomfortable...because...of my friend down there...i-im s-sorry.." I said and got really embarrassed.

She looked at me after I told her that i feel a little bit uncomfortable, so she stood up and lay down beside me "I'm sorry too" she mumbled and looked at me "it's not y-your fault.. but I can't hold it back.. you know?.. it's my fault" I looked at her and she shakes her head "it's not your fault that your friend down there get erected easily when someone is laying on it. I understand that you feel uncomfortable Unnie" she turned around letting out a deep breath that she hold in "let's go back to sleep, we have school, Ryujin will have a sleepover here and our marriage is in a few days, that means, the honeymoon too" she said fast so I need to think really hard to know what she said and understood it then.

"You're right. Sorry for interrupting your sleep.." I said to her and lay on my side "you dont need to be sorry, it's fine" and with that we fall asleep again.

//after 1hour//

The alarm clock just beeped and I jumped out of bed because it was beside me, so I turned it of "argh I hate this thing" I mumbled and Hyejin giggled, it makes my heart a little flutter.

"I'll go shower. Dont wait for me" she stood up and walked to her wardrobe side to pull out some clothes. Her style is very unique and it suits her "nee, I will make breakfast downstairs, so be ready in a few minutes" I told her and walked out of the room.

I started to put out 4 eggs some toast and pulled out a pan to put some oil on it. I cracked the eggs in half so i put them in the pan and put some salt and pepper in it.

Hyejin walked down the stairs, with her towel around her wet hair and her wearing her uniform already "should I help you and you change into you uniform?" She walked towards me and stand beside me, looking at what I'm making right now "no, it's okay. We still got some time, so don't stress" I put the toast in the pan too and don't feel her presence anymore so I looked around.

She is sitting on the couch of the livingroom "any news?" I peeked into the livingroom "no, only that its get getting hotter outside" she was focused on the tv "wanna go swim at the beach later with Ryujin?" I asked her and her attention goes to me when I mentioned Ryujin "nee, I think it would be fun" she stood up and put her towel away from her hair.

She have pretty locks, I want to go through her hair, just once. I walked to her and pulled her into a hug "for what is this?" She mumbled against my neck "I dont know, my feelings told me to hug you" she chuckled "cheesy" I giggled and feel that she hugged me back.

Wr started to eat and i looked at her "how does it taste?" I asked "it's really delicious. Didn't know you can cook so well" she proudly stated "well, that makes me happy that you like my food" and Hyejin put the spoon infront of my mouth "open your mouth" she said and I did what she told.

We were done eating "I'm gonna do the dishes, you change to your uniform Yeji-ah" I stood up and walk upstairs to change.

I started to put out a boxer, my uniform pants and the shirt with the print of the schools logo on it.

I started to pull down my short pants and boxer to change, but when I was about to change my boxers, Hyejin walked in and just stood there, looking at me.