24

*no one's pov*
1week later

Soojin came from the company because your boss said that yall change roommates so it might me better.

She went into the dorm and all of you was waiting there for her to know about it.

"PD-nim changed the roommates" soojin announced for all of you and you and Jimin look at each other.

"Who will be roommates, Unnie?" Soeun asks.

"So, Jiyoon, Jimin and I be in one room. Soeun, Jaehee and Jihyo be in one room. And the maknaes will go in the room where Hyejinnie and Jimin slept. That's how it goes now" Soojin said and you look at Hyewon.

(For everyone who dont know. Monday's real name is Jimin. Jihan's real name is Jihyo and Zoa's real name is Hyewon)

"Hyewonie" you walk to her and she smile and hug you from the side.

"You both love cuddles so I think it fits good that you both are roommates" Soojin said.

You took her hand "yah, you look happy that you're not my roommate anymore" Jimin said and fold her arms under her chest.

"Well, I don't know. We've been roommates for a short time, Unnie" you tell her.

"You will definitely miss my cuddles because I'm taller than you and you like it being cuddled by someone taller" Jimin expose you a little bit.

"Zoa is 12cm taller than me. You are 13, that's not a big different" you tell her and she only glare at you a little.

"Good, let's get the things out and all and then go to sleep, it's already late" Soojin said and you all make your ways into the rooms to get the clothes into the new room.

You help Hyewon with her clothes to get them out of her wardrobe and bring them in your room in the wardrobe.

"Unnie, I have more clothes then you" she told you as you put your clothes more to the side so she have more space for hers.

"That's okay I guess" you tell her and help her again.

Soojin knocks on your and Hyewon's door and came in "are you two almost ready?" She ask and lean in the doorframe, watching how you help Hyewon to put her things in the wardrobe.

"Almost, Unnie" you turn and look at her with a smile.

"Don't be awake for too long, okay? Sleep well you two" she said.

"We won't, Unnie" you tell her and she leave the room, closing the door.

You two were done after 10mins and you made your way to your bed on the spot where you always sleep and Hyewon lay beside you.

"The light is still on, Hyewonie" you tell her, getting the blanket over you.

"I'm laying now" she said.

"But you was the last one getting into bed. Can you please turn the lights off?" You ask her, hiding your face into the pillow.

"No, I'm too lazy now to get up" she said.

"Hyewon"

"Noo, if it annoys you then get up and turn the lights off" she said and you both start to bicker.

"No, you was the last one getting in bed"

"But it annoys you so you can turn it off"

"No, you turn it off"

"Yah, you two. It's enough now. Go to sleep" Soojin walked in and you both went quiet.

"Hyewon didnt want to turn off the light, Unnie" you tell her.