Chapter - 11

After a long gap, I am updating this story

After a long gap, I am updating this story. From now onwards you will get regular updates. Sorry for the delay guys. Expecting supports from all my dear readers.♥️♥️♥️. This part is dedicated to all my lovely readers💖💖💖.

Plz ignore typos.

.
After Noon 

.
Ocean of Happiness 

.
.
A lady stepped into the Ocean of Happiness and got mesmerized by the extravagant interior. She crossed the reception in a daze to be stopped by the receptionist. 

Receptionist (Liza): Ma'am, May I help you? May I know who you are? Why are you here? 

Lady: I am here to meet my Chotte. 

Liza: Sorry Ma'am... There is no staff named Chotte here.

Lady: I am here to meet Arnav Singh Raizada. 

Liza: ASR??? Do you have an appointment, Ma'am? 

Anjali: I am his sister. Why should I need an appointment? She asked with arrogance. 

Liza: ASR is in a conference right now. It will take hours to finish. I will contact Khushi Ma'am and let you know when ASR will be available. 

Anjali: Who is this Khushi? Is it that girl who was his PA? 

Liza: Yes... Khushi Ma'am is ASR's PA. 

Anjali: Tell her to come and meet me. I want to talk to her. 

Liza called Khushi and conveyed the message to her. 

Khushi: Send her to my cabin, Liza. 

.
Khushi's Cabin 

.
Anjali barged inside Khushi's cabin without knocking. 

Khushi: Don't you have any manners? Is this the way to enter an office cabin? 

Anjali: Who are you to question me, huh? This is my brother's company. I can do anything here. 

Khushi smirked at her audacity.

Khushi: May I know who your brother is? 

Anjali: Arnav Singh Raizada. She said with pride. 

Khushi: Ohh... So you are that horrible sister who deceived her brother for wealth. Don't you feel ashamed to step into his office? You have the skin of a Hippo, woman. 

Anjali: How dare you?? You bloody middle-class girl!!! Everyone knows why you are behind my brother. But you are not going to succeed, girl. My Chotte will not fall into your trap. He will marry the girl of my choice only. If I complain about you to my Chotte, you will be out of this office, girl.