Chapter - 10

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos...

Singhania Mansion

Dining Room

Maya : Have one more poori beta.

Arnav : I am getting late, Amma..

Maya : I don't want to hear anything. Nowadays you are not eating properly, she complained.

Arnav looked at his Amma's sad face and sighed. He took the poori and started eating it.

Khushi and Devduth smiled seeing them.

Devduth : Maya , see the difference between our children. If it was Kukku, she would throw tantrums.

Arnav smiled and said : I can't deny Amma, Papa.

Devduth : I know beta. As I always say we are really lucky to have you as our son.

Khushi : Me too...

Arnav looked at them with a warm smile and got up to go.

Maya : Don't eat canteen food. I will send the lunch.

Arnav : Ok Amma, saying this he kissed her forehead and hugged his Papa.

Devduth : Good Luck Beta. Do well, he said patting Arnav's shoulder.

Maya : Have this beta. Today you are signing a new deal na. She fed curd with sugar to both her children.

Khushi : Amma!!! This curd and sugar are old fashion. New one is Diary Milk.. "Shubh Aarambh.. Kuch meeta hogaye". She said dramatically.

All laughed hearing that.

Maya : Now adjust with this as I am old school.

Khushi : I know Amma.. And you are making the great ASR like you, old-school.

Arnav : I like to be old-school. You are there na to compensate. If you don't come now, we will miss the deal, saying this Arnav caught hold of Khushi's hand and walked out of the house bidding bye to Maya and Devduth.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

.
Ocean Of Happiness

ASR and his PA walked inside the office after the meeting with the client. All the employees wished them. They both walked towards Arnav's cabin.

Arnav's Cabin

As soon as they reach the cabin Khushi leaped forward and hugged him. He smiled as he crushed her against him and buried his face in her silky hair.

They stood like that for sometime before Khushi slowly pulled away and smiled at him.

Khushi : I am so happy, Arnav. We nailed it.