Chapter - 3

( Plz ignore Typos)

( Plz ignore Typos)

After two days

.

Raizada Mansion.

.

Shyam : I am thrilled to go to AR and sit in 'The Great ASR's ' seat as the CEO

.
.
Shyam : I am thrilled to go to AR and sit in 'The Great ASR's ' seat as the CEO..

Anjali :( smiling ) I am so happy for you Shyamji... I always wanted you to be the head of this family and Raizada Empire..

Nani : For that you have to earn for yourself.. This is not the way to become the head, by snatching other's wealth.....

Manorama : Sasuma ,We deserve it for allowing Arnav in our family... We gave him food and shelter na..

Akash : By the way, any information about Arnav?

Shyam : He may be roaming around the street begging... If you see him on the road just throw him some pennies Akash, (he laughed at his own joke)

Payal : Don't underestimate him... He is ASR afterall...

Anjali : No Payal... He is ASR in Fashion Industry , Now he is no one but a beggar...

The bell rings, HP went to open the door all looked at the person at the door...

Shyam : Good morning !!! Mr.Roy , come in..

Roy : Good Morning Mr.Shyam !!! As AR's legal advisor I need to discuss about something very important...

Akash : Tell us Mr.Roy...

Roy : I came to know that ASR gave away all his assets to you..

Anjali : Yes !! He gave everything to me , she said proudly...

Roy : Did you register it?

Shyam : No, going to ( doubtfully) Why? Any problem?

Roy : Yes !!! It's useless to register coz it doesn't belongs to you... You will be arrested for fraudulents.. And the signature you took from him have no value in front of law...