Chapter one: What's shifting?

Hey guys! This chapter's for absolute begginers, so If you already know something about shifting, you can skip this chapter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, shifting realities is moving your mind to different body in different reality. You can travel in time, places etc. It's probably like your second life. Have you ever tried virtual reality? It's like a piece of you know what beside of shifting. You feel real in shifting - you feel your body, touches, you can see, hear, smell, taste - probably everything. You feel everything like in your CR (current reality), of course, if in CR you haven't some sense, you can't hear for example, you can script (scripting is in next chaper guys!!) you can hear in your DR.

You can shift into HP, ST, anime, Peppa pig, but you can also shift to reality you 'invited' (ofc you didn't this reality still exist) - it isn't any movie or book about it. For example, you're a girl who lives in France and has really rich family, or u're a boy who's got really bad grades but is very happy, bc he lives in Canada. You can also shift into some thing - I heard one dude shifted to tomato, but it's more for advanced guys. The best reality you can shift to is something based on movie or book - you remember it and you know the story, you know what people look here and what they do, how things look like or whatever. If you like Harry Potter, like  I do, you have read HP books and seen HP movies, it'll be sooooooooo much easier for you.

And this everything exist - so then possibly exits everything (if u understand lol). Your mind opens your mind and it's still bigger and bigger and it has still more and more of everything. You have no limits for discover. I think people just had no idea how to call something/someone, who doesn't know.

Ok. Shifting is something so complicated and so easy. We shift every second - don't ask me, I dunno how it's possible - but we do. Every time we blink or when we sleep (I don't mean dreaming, that's a diff stuff). It's literally automatical like breathing. We don't have to control it - we do it without us knowing. 

If you wanna know something, dbs and leave a comment

lol thanks for reading and stay tuned for next chapter!!✨

Bondey 🤗

Next chapter: script